UGA Fans Already Hate Coley

Advertisement
Disgustin' for Justin????
I admit I don't watch much of Oregon, but he hasn't wowed me to where I say to myself "this guy is #1 pick worthy". I watch Tua and see elite QB traits. His pocket presence, ability to make plays out of nothing, ability to throw slants on a rope with extreme accuracy, and overall leadership makes me prefer him to Herbert. For now.

I'd love if Herbert turned it on and let me believe there are two elite QBs. Then we wouldn't need to beat out the Bengals for one of them. But for now, I want the top pick and I want Tua on the Dolphins.

I admit I don't watch much of Oregon, but he hasn't wowed me to where I say to myself "this guy is #1 pick worthy". I watch Tua and see elite QB traits. His pocket presence, ability to make plays out of nothing, ability to throw slants on a rope with extreme accuracy, and overall leadership makes me prefer him to Herbert. For now.

I'd love if Herbert turned it on and let me believe there are two elite QBs. Then we wouldn't need to beat out the Bengals for one of them. But for now, I want the top pick and I want Tua on the Dolphins.
I meant Fields in '21 as an alternative to Win Never for Trevor, in the event that we don't go with Tua. I wouldn't touch Herbert with a hundred-foot pole. 6'6" Tannehill...

I meant Fields in '21 as an alternative to Win Never for Trevor, in the event that we don't go with Tua. I wouldn't touch Herbert with a hundred-foot pole. 6'6" Tannehill...

Agree. If you are playing for a pass happy/offense, your numbers HAVE to be elite. Mariota had elite numbers and so did a guy like Bradford. Not saying non-elite numbers in pass happy offenses CAN'T be successful in the pros (are there any?) but not #1 overall.

I wouldn't touch Tua with a 10' pole. He's bound to fail with what they have in place. I'd rather they stockpile picks, if possible.

Advertisement
I called into Mark Packer’s show on Sirius XM and told everyone listening that Coley called a half-back pass in a blizzard in our bowl game. Trying to throw some salt on Georgia fans’ wound. Gives them a sneak peak at what else to expect. 😂

the worst part abut that play call was that it was when kaaya FINALLY found a rhythm that game and was hot. we wouldve scored if not for a half back pass in the snow

Agree. If you are playing for a pass happy/offense, your numbers HAVE to be elite. Mariota had elite numbers and so did a guy like Bradford. Not saying non-elite numbers in pass happy offenses CAN'T be successful in the pros (are there any?) but not #1 overall.

I wouldn't touch Tua with a 10' pole. He's bound to fail with what they have in place. I'd rather they stockpile picks, if possible.

fins have 12 picks. theyll be fine. they need a QB bad. once you get that right and cheap, you can build around him.

again, fins have 12 picks (im pretty sure its 12) and some absurd amount of money to spend to make the team right if they hit on the picks.

fins have 12 picks. theyll be fine. they need a QB bad. once you get that right and cheap, you can build around him.

again, fins have 12 picks (im pretty sure its 12) and some absurd amount of money to spend to make the team right if they hit on the picks.

Is the GM any good? Can they even make the right Picks?

If we don't get Tua, I'd wait until the Houston first rounder conveyed to us towards the bottom of the 1st round to draft Jalen Hurts. He's made massive strides the past couple seasons and possesses qualities you can't teach. Herbert strikes me as too rigid, too robotic. Then if it doesn't work out you take a QB in 2021. But you have to take a QB in the first round. And hopefully that's with the first overall pick, of course.

Advertisement

How does Tua look when he isn’t surrounded by much better talent than the opposing team?

He the best WR for the number 3 team in the country. He has made multiple tough catches. We had kids dropping passes that him them in the chest. UGA doesn't throw da ball a lot so he wont put up monster numbers. U watch ball bro?

UGA's WRs are garbage. Cager was at best a #2, really more of a 3rd option here. He didn't magically become much better in a few months and Osborne is an upgrade who will be drafted higher.

Bashing our WRs and hyping up Cager isn't seeing the real issue. Just imagine what Thomas would do on Oklahoma. Or Osborne at Ohio St. Or Brevin basically anywhere.

You might not want to hear it but UGA doesn't have a better WR group than us. They have a better QB, better OL so there's more time for WRs to get open, and even though Coley is mediocre, I'll take that over the abortion that Enos has put together

How does Tua look when he isn’t surrounded by much better talent than the opposing team?

Agree. Bama has the best WR corps maybe ever, the best OL, and an elite group of RBs. Yet Tua still struggled last year vs the real defenses he faced in LSU, UGA, and Clemson.

Put him on the Dolphins and he's going to be terrible. The kid still cannot do post-snap reads, you aren't going anywhere as a QB in the NFL if you can't do that.

He probably will go #1, but that's only because NFL teams suck at evaluating QBs. The Dolphins are tanking 1 year too soon. Next season when Lawrence and Fields will be available is when you want to take

Advertisement
Agree. Bama has the best WR corps maybe ever, the best OL, and an elite group of RBs. Yet Tua still struggled last year vs the real defenses he faced in LSU, UGA, and Clemson.

Put him on the Dolphins and he's going to be terrible. The kid still cannot do post-snap reads, you aren't going anywhere as a QB in the NFL if you can't do that.

He probably will go #1, but that's only because NFL teams suck at evaluating QBs. The Dolphins are tanking 1 year too soon. Next season when Lawrence and Fields will be available is when you want to take

And fields can do post snap reads?

Advertisement

Herbert isn’t going past Denver! Elway must do wet dreams about Herbert!

I like Jacob Eason if he slips late 1st or in 2nd round!

Last thing we need is another wasted 6 seasons with another Tannehill. Half the Dolphin fanbase sucked him off like they never seen a real Quarterback (Marino) before.

Advertisement
Back