UGA Fans Already Hate Coley

Me too. Only one on that list. Wasn’t there an Olson in there too? I honestly couldn’t tell you what any of these guys ran system wise other than Nix calling an absurd number of screens. Forget head coach, it is incredible how we have had one competent OC in 15 years.
Rich Olson was for Coker's last season after the Peach Bowl purge. He was here in the early 90s under Erickson too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Me too. Only one on that list. Wasn’t there an Olson in there too? I honestly couldn’t tell you what any of these guys ran system wise other than Nix calling an absurd number of screens. Forget head coach, it is incredible how we have had one competent OC in 15 years.

Well, take Lord Saban for one example. Even though he's hated in CIS, he's surely a competent head coach. And dig this. The vast majority of his offensive coordinators have been competent under his tenure. Even his defensive coordinators have been above-average. But then again, it helps to have the " bag money handlers. "

Fromm is overrated. His arm strength is note elite, nor is his size/athleticism. I'm glad he's getting exposed today, I want him nowhere near the Miami Dolphins next Draft.

NO WHERE NEAR MY FINS

Dude is a game manager in COLLEGE. How the f is he gonna get my team right. I cant remember a game he outright won for them....dude hands it off and gets out of the way or hits a few check downs a game.

Advertisement
NO WHERE NEAR MY FINS

Dude is a game manager in COLLEGE. How the f is he gonna get my team right. I cant remember a game he outright won for them....dude hands it off and gets out of the way or hits a few check downs a game.
I know don't think very highly of Tua. What QB do you want the Dolphins to target in the Draft? I can't stand a 2 year tank for Lawrence, and he hasn't looked as impressive this year. Herbert scares me for a top 3 pick.

Tua or bust
I hate that the dolphins are apparently committed to taking a QB in the first round. How you can make that decision this far out is beyond me... There may not be a good option when they're up (although in fairness they do have 3 picks). Also, Rosen may be better then any draft options

Advertisement
I know don't think very highly of Tua. What QB do you want the Dolphins to target in the Draft? I can't stand a 2 year tank for Lawrence, and he hasn't looked as impressive this year. Herbert scares me for a top 3 pick.
Build the line and go for it in 2021 with Lawrence or someone else. The top pick QB being the franchise savior is the second biggest myth in football behind Saban’s network producing good head coaches.

I would almost prefer them to take a stud tackle one and target Herbert with the Pittsburgh pick.

Build the line and go for it in 2021 with Lawrence or someone else. The top pick QB being the franchise savior is the second biggest myth in football behind Saban’s network producing good head coaches.

I would almost prefer them to take a stud tackle one and target Herbert with the Pittsburgh pick.
I really hope we land the top pick. No half measures. I'd draft Tua if it was today, but he needs to keep this torrid pace up to convince me.

I really hope we land the top pick. No half measures. I'd draft Tua if it was today, but he needs to keep this torrid pace up to convince me.
I hope we do too. I just have no idea how any QB will have any form of success with our OL. It’s tough enough to be a rookie in the NFL even with pieces in place. I understand why they traded Tunsil but that opened up a huge hole for a team planning to draft a QB next year.

Advertisement
He’s not a good play caller. Y’all say enos is the definition of dink and dunk but that’s exactly what coley is if not worse. This was before this weeks slate of games.View attachment 99262

God bless Brevin Jordan.

And Coley and Enos are similar in that what they script works great, but when they run out of bullets, or the defense fires back, they get on their heels.

Advertisement
Fromm is overrated. His arm strength is note elite, nor is his size/athleticism. I'm glad he's getting exposed today, I want him nowhere near the Miami Dolphins next Draft.
That guy is Case Keenam 2.0 in the NFL. Tough as nails, good leader but Ohio State has the Star that Georgia should’ve kept and Kirby didn’t have the guts to make the switch Dabo did with Trever Lawrence vs Kelly’s Bryant.

We’ve had some real gems in the last 15 years. I honestly can’t even remember half of them... Enos, Richt, Coley, Whipple, Nix, Fisch, I guess Thomas Brown in name only. I miss Fisch.

I liked Fisch, personally. He was the last OC we had who went on to a bigger job.

Rich Olson was for Coker's last season after the Peach Bowl purge. He was here in the early 90s under Erickson too.

And there was a guy named Berry I believe who was brought on to be the OC that season but his resume was so weak they made Coker scrape Olson off the road from the Vikings to get some "NFL experience" on the staph.

Advertisement
Back