UGA Fans Already Hate Coley

Advertisement
He’s not a good play caller. Y’all say enos is the definition of dink and dunk but that’s exactly what coley is if not worse. This was before this weeks slate of games.
E73BA67C-6337-448B-A5E6-259F757B0C39.png

Advertisement
Coley was the worst play caller I have ever watched. I could not figure out what he was trying to. It was like he picked plays out of a hat. Play calling is all about setting things up. Not happy with Enos but with this O line the jury is still out.

Advertisement
Cager isn't in the top 150 in any national category. We just have fans who see some guy catch a pass and they flip out, wondering why we can't do that.

He the best WR for the number 3 team in the country. He has made multiple tough catches. We had kids dropping passes that him them in the chest. UGA doesn't throw da ball a lot so he wont put up monster numbers. U watch ball bro?

He the best WR for the number 3 team in the country. He has made multiple tough catches. We had kids dropping passes that him them in the chest. UGA doesn't throw da ball a lot so he wont put up monster numbers. U watch ball bro?

He's the "best receiver" for a team that has a worse passing offense than we do, and we want our OC fired.

Advertisement
Coley was the worst play caller I have ever watched. I could not figure out what he was trying to. It was like he picked plays out of a hat. Play calling is all about setting things up. Not happy with Enos but with this O line the jury is still out.

Not a fan of Coley, but Enos so far has been Patrick Nix level of awful. I’d take Coley over Enos 365 days a year.

Advertisement
Cager isn't in the top 150 in any national category. We just have fans who see some guy catch a pass and they flip out, wondering why we can't do that.
Spoken like a true never playing football Dumbass. Let's put it this way. Since 2016 Georgia has signed 9 wr's, including 2 6.1 (5 star) 2 6.0 high 4 stars and the rest middle to high 4 stars,. Only Bama and Oklahoma has signed more talent out of HS than GA, period. On that team, our reject WR transfer is proving to be their best WR. ***** national stats, mean nothing.. Coley told me during spring practice that Cager would be his best and it looks like he was right. Sheeeez!

Advertisement
Back