UGA Fans Already Hate Coley

Spoken like a true never playing football Dumbass. Let's put it this way. Since 2016 Georgia has signed 9 wr's, including 2 6.1 (5 star) 2 6.0 high 4 stars and the rest middle to high 4 stars,. Only Bama has signed more talent out of HS than GA, period. On that team, our reject WR transfer is proving to be their best WR. ***** national stats, mean nothing.. Coley told me during spring practice that Cager would be his best and it looks like he was right. Sheeeez!

Again, he is the "best receiver" on a running team. Congratulations. We throw it better than Georgia does.

Advertisement
I was telling some friends that uga will waste a really good offense talent wise with their quarterback running backs and offensive line with coley calling plays. He’s not championship level. They will win in spite of him but watch out for that game in Jacksonville if they struggle against the *****

Spoken like a true never playing football Dumbass. Let's put it this way. Since 2016 Georgia has signed 9 wr's, including 2 6.1 (5 star) 2 6.0 high 4 stars and the rest middle to high 4 stars,. Only Bama and Oklahoma has signed more talent out of HS than GA, period. On that team, our reject WR transfer is proving to be their best WR. ***** national stats, mean nothing.. Coley told me during spring practice that Cager would be his best and it looks like he was right. Sheeeez!

He’s the tallest in a room full of midgets

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see all the 5 starts playing for Georgia.. they can lose this game, Arburn and Gata

Advertisement
Nolan Smith is a punk *** *****. He’s trying to injure dakereon Joyner and it’s obvious. I don’t have a problem with a big hit like amari’s but it’s obvious he’s headhunting. The first time he hit Joyner he was aiming for head.

Advertisement
That pass interference call was atrocious. I didn’t really care who won the game until now, but now I’m all for the Gamecocks.

Enos has been a disaster but comparing him to a guy with that offensive line, Fromm, and stable of RBs is a joke. Donna Shalala could coach Georgia into a top 20 offense.
Not only that, but people must have short memories if they can’t recall how bad Coley was here. The dude could not make adjustments and was out coached every single week.

Advertisement
Back