Ufc 244

Advertisement
No, I don’t think it should’ve been stopped. But I didn’t see any chance of Diaz winning that fight, even if it went 5.

As I said before, im a Diaz fan because the guy is a beast, but ****, he was outclassed and got his *** kicked tonight. Facts!

Ok.. 4 and 5 is Nate time. I think he would have needed a ko or a 10-8 and 10-9 to win. The horse **** stoppage is what has me ****ed..

LOL his punches were anything but powerful and precise. If they were powerful and precise Diaz would have been sleeping.

No, Díaz is just a **** warrior, that’s all. Not many people gonna sleep that man. Dude is all heart, and that’s one reason I like that dude.

Masvidal punches were powerful and precise for an MMA fighter. These guys aren’t as skilled as boxers so the definition of powerful and precise with punches are of a different and lower standard.

You agree with the stoppage?

You have to keep in mind we are talking to the guys that gas up Shaq and the rest of our average guys as 1st round picks. The guys that think every single time we don't get a sack its because the refs are against us and aren't calling holds. These same guys also get blinded when they see a guy from the 305 in any sport. These are the same guys probably think Brook Lopez is the GOAT NBA player.

Full disclosure, I am the number 1 Nate Diaz ****rider on the planet. Here is my take,

Masvidal was dominant the first 3 rounds. Based on some of the judging earlier in the night I’d say Masvidal was up 3-0 and there may have been a 10-8 round in there as well.

Nate showed his patented toughness and granite chin. Masvidal puts away almost anyone else in the division with that output.

Nate gets better and better as the fight progresses and his terminator type forward pressure wears on his opponents physically and mentally.

I don’t know if Nate could stop Masvidal on this night, but I’d bet my mortgage Nate wins round 4 and that round 5 would have been a barn burner. Masvidal was slowing down and is not a guy know for going deep into fights.

Props to Masvidal though, great performance and not his fault the doc is a biitch

Advertisement
No, Díaz is just a **** warrior, that’s all. Not many people gonna sleep that man.

Masvidal pinches were powerful and precise for an MMA fighter. These guys aren’t as skilled as boxers so the definition of powerful and precise with punches are of a different and lower standard.

Powerful and precise for an MMA fighter is not exactly a high bar though lol.

No, I don’t think it should’ve been stopped. But I didn’t see any chance of Diaz winning that fight, even if it went 5.

As I said before, im a Diaz fan because the guy is a beast, but ****, he was outclassed and got his *** kicked tonight. Facts!
No way you are a Diaz fan and not know you got to kill that man , go to bed

Full disclosure, I am the number 1 Nate Diaz ****rider on the planet. Here is my take,

Masvidal was dominant the first 3 rounds. Based on some of the judging earlier in the night I’d say Masvidal was up 3-0 and there may have been a 10-8 round in there as well.

Nate showed his patented toughness and granite chin. Masvidal puts away almost anyone else in the division with that output.

Nate gets better and better as the fight progresses and his terminator type forward pressure wears on his opponents physically and mentally.

I don’t know if Nate could stop Masvidal on this night, but I’d bet my mortgage Nate wins round 4 and that round 5 would have been a barn burner. Masvidal was slowing down and is not a guy know for going deep into fights.

Props to Masvidal though, great performance and not his fault the doc is a biitch

Thanks for saying what my drunk *** can't say. I'm seeing ***n red because the stoppage was ***n horse ****... You don't stop a fight unless the vision is impaired.. Nate was cleaned up..

Advertisement
If you watch the McGregor fights, Diaz dominated the clinch and was already taking over by the end of Round 2. That never happened in this one.

Masvidal was better in too many ways. Same boxing skill with more power, much better kicks, landed huge combos every time they broke from the clinch, stronger wrestler.

It was a bad matchup for Nate and he will be a huge dog in the rematch.

If you watch the McGregor fights, Diaz dominated the clinch and was already taking over by the end of Round 2. That never happened in this one.

Masvidal was better in too many ways. Same boxing skill with more power, much better kicks, landed huge combos every time they broke from the clinch, stronger wrestler.

Masvidal will probably die in the rematch

You can't just extrapolate something like that because the McGregor fight turned out differently.

Masvidals boxing was not better, he possibly had more power, but Diaz had a better chin. Diaz is just a bleeder from all the scar tissue, which would make casuals think he was getting destroyed.

Masvidals wrestling really didn't come into play since he absolutely did not want that fight going to the ground. The guy literally kept letting Diaz regain his composure every time he went to the ground because he was terrified of his guard. The only reason he escape Diaz in the 2nd round was because he was rushing to lock in the sub before the time ran out.

Masvidal was not going to finish a guy he was terrified of going to the ground with. He doesn't have that 1 shot KO power and he certainly doesn't have 1 shot KO power for someone like Diaz.

Advertisement
Where did Masvidal look gassed during the actual fight? He was boxing him up and dominating clinch in every round including the third.
He won decidedly, but could of and should finished him in a 1st.
I don't have a wife. You certainly don't have more money. I doubt you bang hotter chicks. You may be younger than me, but then you must be pretty special to talk like the guy from leave it to beaver.

You are a certifiably the biggest loser on this board. No one likes you, not even your dog. You can make all go away, just for tot get to it. We’re just all grateful you didn’t procreate, now get to it.

Yes but alot of other factors like being kicked in the head or being taken down as you punch

For sure, I wasn't talking about the reasoning behind why their punches can't compare. I was just stating a quick simple fact about the difference between MMA and boxing punches.

Advertisement

You are a certifiably the biggest loser on this board. No one likes you, not even your dog. You can make all go away, just for tot get to it. We’re just all grateful you didn’t procreate, now get to it.

Masvidals wrestling really didn't come into play since he absolutely did not want that fight going to the ground.

That’s the beauty of wrestling. Nate couldn’t take him down so Masvidal determined where the fight would go.

The Diaz Brothers are amazing but there’s a reason they’ve never won a title. No kicks and no takedowns.

How could he have finished him in the 1st? He couldn't, had he tried pouncing on him he would have been fvcked in his guard.

Advertisement
Back