Ufc 244

Kempo Cane

IN MARIO WE TRUST
Premium
What is the best stream for 244 ,had some people back out on me but I want to watch

Advertisement
I thought Johnny Walker was going to be Bones nemesis. That will will never happen after the beatdown he just took.

I thought Johnny Walker was going to be Bones nemesis. That will will never happen after the beatdown he just took.
Nobody is beating Jones at 205 except Adesanya if he eventually moves up.

Johnny Walker's problem is that if he can't beat you in the first 2 minutes of the 1st round he can't last.

He's an explosive fighter, with no chin & no fight IQ, once someone figured out how to stall out his initial burst to begin fights he was gonna be in trouble.

Advertisement
Nobody is beating Jones at 205 except Adesanya if he eventually moves up.

Johnny Walker's problem is that if he can't beat you in the first 2 minutes of the 1st round he can't last.

He's an explosive fighter, with no chin & no fight IQ, once someone figured out how to stall out his initial burst to begin fights he was gonna be in trouble.
Adesanya will never beat Bones. Kid is good, but Bones has always been on another level

Advertisement
Adesanya will never beat Bones. Kid is good, but Bones has always been on another level
He's the only one with a high enough fight IQ & equal level martial arts ability to truly challenge him.

I don't think he would do well fighting at a heavier 205 weight class because he's just a naturally thin framed dude & a large part of his success comes from using his speed advantage against smaller guys at 185, but if anyone could shock the world & pull off the upset he could do it.

I agree that no one is really touching Bones at 205lbs, he's the GOAT, but Stylebender is special.

Advertisement
He's the only one with a high enough fight IQ & equal level martial arts ability to truly challenge him.

I don't think he would do well fighting at a heavier 205 weight class because he's just a naturally thin framed dude & a large part of his success comes from using his speed advantage against smaller guys at 185, but if anyone could shock the world & pull off the upset he could do it.

I agree that no one is really touching Bones at 205lbs, he's the GOAT, but Stylebender is special.
I didn't think he was that good until he wrecked Whittaker.

I didn't think he was that good until he wrecked Whittaker.
I've been a fan of his since his Kickboxing days.

He's been an elite High class martial artist, I knew he was a Star in the making once he beat Tavares.

Advertisement
Too close to call tbh.

My heart is telling me Masvidal, my head is telling me Nate Diaz.

I want Masvidal to win because Miami, but I never sleep on Nate Diaz.

same exact thoughts here... but I only see Nate winning by submission

Let’s go Masvidal!!!!!

Advertisement
Back