Ufc 244

Advertisement
Too close to call tbh.

My heart is telling me Masvidal, my head is telling me Nate Diaz.

I want Masvidal to win because Miami, but I never sleep on Nate Diaz.

they are both bad men...

seen too many Nate D bouts where he is taking a pounding, and poof, he submits the opponent...Diaz is constrictor snake like...

they are both bad men...

seen too many Nate D bouts where he is taking a pounding, and poof, he submits the opponent...Diaz is constrictor snake like...
Precisely.

He & Max Holloway are 2 of the toughest fighters in the business, you have to really put a beating on them to win.

If it goes to the ground Nate Diaz has all the advantage, his BJJ from the guard is second to none, he can be getting the crap beat out of him & then out of nowhere lock in a Triangle & it's over lol.

Advertisement
****, Anderson no slouch, but thought Walker would make easy work of hm. Just watched the replay, Anderson’s heavy hands rocked him.
Anderson is an experienced vet with a really good stand up game.

He was a bad matchup for Walker because Walker wasn't gonna be able to just bum rush & overpower him like he's done everybody else.

The way to beat Johnny Walker is to make him stand there & fight you, if you can evade his immediate attack in the first 1min of the fight you'll be in control because he literally has no game plan outside that lol.

Nobody is beating Jones at 205 except Adesanya if he eventually moves up.

Johnny Walker's problem is that if he can't beat you in the first 2 minutes of the 1st round he can't last.

He's an explosive fighter, with no chin & no fight IQ, once someone figured out how to stall out his initial burst to begin fights he was gonna be in trouble.

****, can’t believe you predicted that. An your analysis was spot on.

Advertisement
Black Beast.. Dude got in shape.. His body looks completely different..

dk2zu.gif

He's the only one with a high enough fight IQ & equal level martial arts ability to truly challenge him.

I don't think he would do well fighting at a heavier 205 weight class because he's just a naturally thin framed dude & a large part of his success comes from using his speed advantage against smaller guys at 185, but if anyone could shock the world & pull off the upset he could do it.

I agree that no one is really touching Bones at 205lbs, he's the GOAT, but Stylebender is special.
Adesanya skinny *** is no challenge for Bones. Bet

Advertisement
If Wonder boy knew how to sit down on his punches, Luque would be sleep

I haven’t watched this sport since Royce Gracie.

Royce was the best of all time.

In fact, the best modern Brazilian Vale Tudo fighters would easily defeat the best of the best in the UFC

And they dont wear gloves or have rounds like the pussies today do. They just fight bare knuckles till someone either wins or dies

Advertisement
Vale Tudo is much better than this watered down boring garbage.

Vale Tudo is Kind of like Bloodsport only real life.

Vale Tudo is much better than this watered down boring garbage.

Vale Tudo is Kind of like Bloodsport only real life.

No its not. Have you actually watched any recent Vale Tudo events? All of the events with actual top tier athletes are exactly the same as the UFC. If you are talking about the back yard Vale Tudo events with bums that wouldn't last 5 seconds in the cage. Then you would have to compare them to backyard MMA fights which is the exact same thing as backyard Vale Tudo.

No its not. Have you actually watched any recent Vale Tudo events? All of the events with actual top tier athletes are exactly the same as the UFC. If you are talking about the back yard Vale Tudo events with bums that wouldn't last 5 seconds in the cage. Then you would have to compare them to backyard MMA fights which is the exact same thing as backyard Vale Tudo.

No I haven’t but “Vale Tudo” is Portuguese and just means “Anything Goes.”

I don’t give a **** if there are some UFC style events in Brazil branding themselves as “vale tudo.”

I’m talking about real no rules cage fighting - no gloves, no time limits, no rules.

Your best UFC fighters would not survive a fight like that.

UFC is watered down garbage ever since Dana White and the Nevada sports authority decided to americanize and outright ruin the sport.

It was perfect just the way the Gracies envisioned it when they started UFC all those years ago

Advertisement
Back