Ufc 244

Advertisement
No I haven’t but “Vale Tudo” is Portuguese and just means “Anything Goes.”

I don’t give a **** if there are some UFC style events in Brazil branding themselves as “vale tudo.”

I’m talking about real no rules cage fighting - no gloves, no time limits, no rules.

Your best UFC fighters would not survive a fight like that.

UFC is watered down garbage ever since Dana White and the Nevada sports authority decided to americanize and outright ruin the sport.

It was perfect just the way the Gracies envisioned it when they started UFC all those years ago

This is just false. I know what Vale Tudo is.

This is like saying "those NFL players wouldn't last 5 minutes in a game with me and my buddies in our anything goes, no pad football"

The underground fighters are tough, but would get obliterated by a real fighter.

Advertisement
classic Diaz...in trouble..getting pounded...he doesnt panic...

almost like part of his fight strategy...

This is just false. I know what Vale Tudo is.

This is like saying "those NFL players wouldn't last 5 minutes in a game with me and my buddies in our anything goes, no pad football"

The underground fighters are tough, but would get obliterated by a real fighter.

They wouldn’t win because they’re tough, they would win because they’re two totally different events that require totally different training.

It’s like saying Ussain Bolt would make a great marathon runner.

UFC has 5-minute rounds. Fighters train to maximize efforts in 5 minute bursts. The round format also forces fighters to stand up more often.

Vale Tudo (real vale tudo) has no rounds. Fights commonly last an hour with no rest. It’s a totally different endurance system. And when fights go to the ground, they usually stay there.

They are two different sports where athletes train in different ways

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back