Ufc 244

That’s the beauty of wrestling. Nate couldn’t take him down so Masvidal determined where the fight would go.

The Diaz Brothers are amazing but there’s a reason they’ve never won a title. No kicks and no takedowns.

No kicks is 100% not the reason they have never won a title. The main reason for that is because they are just not genetically gifted athletes. Far from it. Nate rarely actually takes his opponents down. His BJJ is precautionary BJJ in case someone wants to take the fight to the ground.

Advertisement
No kicks is 100% not the reason they have never won a title. The main reason for that is because they are just not genetically gifted athletes. Far from it. Nate rarely actually takes his opponents down. His BJJ is precautionary BJJ in case someone wants to take the fight to the ground.
Which is kinda odd cause us common folk know he dominates on the ground

That’s the beauty of wrestling. Nate couldn’t take him down so Masvidal determined where the fight would go.

The Diaz Brothers are amazing but there’s a reason they’ve never won a title. No kicks and no takedowns.

With that said, I am not even a Diaz fan. I Just am not going to gas up a guy, purely because he is from the same city I live in. Masvidal is insanely over rated due to his fast Knockout. Remember how gassed up Anthony Pettis got because of his flashy "cage kick" with the casuals. Casual fans always overate these types of fighters because they don't actually understand the finer aspects of the fight game.

A good example for you would be someone like Tate. A lot of casuals may think Tate is elite and better than Jarren because of the way he carries himself and is flashy in game style. However, a real football guru would tell you Jarren is the better QB.

You have to keep in mind we are talking to the guys that gas up Shaq and the rest of our average guys as 1st round picks. The guys that think every single time we don't get a sack its because the refs are against us and aren't calling holds. These same guys also get blinded when they see a guy from the 305 in any sport. These are the same guys probably think Brook Lopez is the GOAT NBA player.

That's realest **** ever. Nas once said, I can't believe I heard my name on the realist **** you ever wrote

Which is kinda odd cause us common folk know he dominates on the ground

Are you insinuating that I am saying Diaz is not good on the ground? Diaz has some of the best BJJ in the UFC. I am simply saying, Diazs tactic is not to go take guys down and submit them. He uses his BJJ as a precautionary measure. In case someone takes him down he busts it out. He isn't Renzo Gracie trying to submit guys as soon as they touch gloves.

Advertisement
You not dead yet?
No woman, no prospects, you’re fat, ugly and middle aged. Living in some ****** apartment in Kendall, unemployed or working minimum wage. And an ******* that hurts because big bad Nate Diaz got his *** whooped!
We know you want to, you are a pathetic loser with no options. Just do it!!

Advertisement
You not dead yet?
No woman, no prospects, you’re fat, ugly and middle aged. Living in some ****** apartment in Kendall, unemployed or working minimum wage. And an ******* that hurts because big bad Nate Diaz got his *** whooped!

You are the one slurping a grown man because he grew up in the same city as you. It doesn't get more pathetic than that.

You not dead yet?
Fvvk you , you have no idea who you are talking to idiot

You not dead yet?
Not fat ugly or live in an apartment you fvvking loser would love to make an example out of you

You not dead yet?
Really just don't like you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back