2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
We have two 3 star evals in all star games with him and Mack.
But they said we had these types of classes in the past because of “rankings”

I see a different breed like when Butch was here. These ain’t those high stars that we wondered why they were rated high. I never bought into those other classes when I saw them take the field. I used to think “oh that’s why the sec let us have him”

But they said we had these types of classes in the past because of “rankings”

I see a different breed like when Butch was here. These ain’t those high stars that we wondered why they were rated high. I never bought into those other classes when I saw them take the field. I used to think “oh that’s why the sec let us have him”
Outside of Cooper what 3* have you seen play that you liked? (Using 3* because typically unheralded and shows scouting ability)

Advertisement

I Like Smiling GIF by A24

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside of Cooper what 3* have you seen play that you liked? (Using 3* because typically unheralded and shows scouting ability)
I would have to check I’m not a three star type of dude, but I have a huge migraine but I trust a lot of them never pan out. But I do think his three stars are probably better than mannys 4 stars lol.

I do remember a 3 star this cycle I liked a lot that bama kid but then the sites trusted our eval and he performed higher so they bumped him. That edge kid who’s going to be an absolute beast

Advertisement
I do remember a 3 star this cycle I liked a lot that bama kid but then the sites trusted our eval and he performed higher so they bumped him. That edge kid who’s going to be an absolute beast
I meant play for the Canes. I liked Bobby Washington the most of any recruit last year but I have nothing other than a late hit to show for it. Was just wondering if you were basing your theory off someone you had seen play.

I meant play for the Canes. I liked Bobby Washington the most of any recruit last year but I have nothing other than a late hit to show for it. Was just wondering if you were basing your theory off someone you had seen play.
I always think theee stars are capable of good football with monsters around them. Who was that white kid at safety for Bama and fsu that was a coaches son? That dude had no business on the field but he played well cause there were stars everywhere lol. That was years and years ago though

I always think thee stars are capable of good football with monsters around them. Who was that white kid at safety for Bama and fsu that was a coaches son? That dude had no business on the field but he played well cause there were stars everywhere lol. That was years and years ago though
I agree the stars are not the end all be all. My biggest concern is our ability to develop. If we had a solid scheme or proof of concept I wouldn't bring up 3*. As far as white safety @Memnon can probably do more with that description than me..

Advertisement
Back