2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
Lightfoot’s wingspan is freaksish and it’s what you’d love to see with an edge. I am surprised at how light he came in at. Bit disappointed he wasn’t over 220.
He seemed to be around the 220 area after summer likely lost some during the season. Want him to come in atleast at that 220-225 number and he'll be ok. his frame shows that he can put on some weight on there.

Ny Carr being at that size is good. I thought he was lighter but him coming in at that is good as well.

Wish people would stop bringing up Moss name

That kid had something else going on besides not just being able to add weight

99% of these kids come in and can add weight, just depends if they keep their skill sets
That’s the key keeping your skill set. A lot of players don’t which makes them jags. I think Mario has a better eye of who can keep it. Better eye than all previous staffs that’s for sure, there will be misses as always

He seemed to be around the 220 area after summer likely lost some during the season. Want him to come in atleast at that 220-225 number and he'll be ok. his frame shows that he can put on some weight on there.

Ny Carr being at that size is good. I thought he was lighter but him coming in at that is good as well.
Feeling real good about Trader & Carr coming in and helping day 1. Just wish we had the qb in place. Lighfoot may need a bit of time but I think that's OK if McConathey is ready and he looks like he's legit at his listed 6'5" 235. Cole was the steal of the class to me this cycle.

Advertisement
Mack has looked real smooth out there. Gonna watch on espn u today to see what he does.

Kid is holding up rather easily against some 5 stars but thats expected kid plays at sta, and has been practicing working out with JJ Smith since they were 8 years old. There wont be better wrs to face. Dude is then seeing chance robinson and James madison in practice on the daily and the 500 other div 1 wrs sta has had since he was there for high school.

When folks were ragging on Mack i knew he was a solid grab.

Advertisement
I was high on Mack for the same reason stated. ...and he showed progress early on in the national game they played.

He had the graham kid locked up majority of time in their one on ones...not sure why folks thought he was a safety but Mack is a kid i teach that slot corner spot and let him grow there...nice feet and from what i remember he is a willing tackler even at his size.
Bro I’m surprised about the early news on Mack, I did not expect it

Yep and Carr has a long wingspan - great for a WR and offsets the 5-10 height a bit.

Advertisement
That’s the key keeping your skill set. A lot of players don’t which makes them jags. I think Mario has a better eye of who can keep it. Better eye than all previous staffs that’s for sure, there will be misses as always
A lot of these are multi sport athletes as well so their weights fluctuate depending

When they get focused on one thing it can change

Advertisement
in the front we use Wes as an Edge just slot Booker there.He is different. He's probably never getting above 235...but he has the bend needed and if we can play him in a wide 9 or in that front situationally im good with it...Hes a waste if they are trying an off the ball lb.
Na, He’s going to play the same position Kelly plays but he’ll actually be able to cover if we ask him too.

Advertisement
Back