2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
Definitely opportunity at WR to grab a spot outside of X

Colbie is gone and while George has been productive he cannot stop getting dumb personal flags that really hurt the team…
Agree. But boy does this Hayes kid look different than most 17/18 year olds. That kid is shooting to take someone spot day 1. I think Wesley should be on notice for that WILL spot.

Advertisement
Hilarious they didn’t call PI on that but **** of a catch

I’m sure the fix is in for UGA (not that they need it) because the committee wants to look smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh I don’t think we had a linebacker look like that in ages in terms of size but plays like a small guy. Pause
At UU check he said he was verified 6'4" 230 and he doesn't even look bulky at all which is crazy. He's a day 1 on same par of Mauigoa, Bain, Fletcher was in the 2023 class. He'll find his way onto the field in no time.

At UU check he said he was verified 6'4" 230 and he doesn't even look bulky at all which is crazy. He's a day 1 on same par of Mauigoa, Bain, Fletcher was in the 2023 class. He'll find his way onto the field in no time.
He’s going to kill someone on kickoff coverage. If one of the 23 guys don’t hold him off expect somebody to hit that portal. Competition rises to the top and others bounce. Just keep stacking

He’s going to kill someone on kickoff coverage. If one of the 23 guys don’t hold him off expect somebody to hit that portal. Competition rises to the top and others bounce. Just keep stacking
Kid can see the whole field for sure

IMG_2218.jpeg

Advertisement
Facts. I see him possibly taking that Will spot and playing next to Francisco. That could force Wes, Chase, or Bobby Wash to portal but oh well if Hayes is the truth. The only alternative is Guidry playing a lot more 4-3 or 3-3-5 to keep an extra OLB on the field.

Advertisement
Back