Tyrique Stevenson Announces

Advertisement
Man Usc had a bad season but kids still go there Miami is not the reason, We just have a hustler get money culture in sofla. These kids been getting payed to play football since pop warner.
SEC doenst really go out there there main turf is here in sfla, USC will get theres but if u get a heavy pack of sfla studs USC will never beat u

Advertisement
Clean house on staff. All staff members. Complete disaster on the field and the trail. No reason to keep anyone
the whole defensive staff should be fired besides the new DC we have

Manny Diaz is still here so we will remain a top 10 defense but everybody needs to go

Advertisement
Yea I’d AD stands for “ ANOTHER DUD “

Or "Awesome Dude" by all the faux insiders that constantly slurp him and Baez as we continuously await for tangible results of their existances on staff.....that never materialize.

Stevenson been gone since June yall, the other huge thread got locked but the article from way back then laid it out clear.

His aunt lives in Atlanta & his supposed "close friend" is Divaad Wilson, even though the 2 of them never played in the same team & aren't from the same part of Miami lol

He been gone.

Advertisement
F*** the bags and these Parents signing on the dotted line. I don't care about the kids, even a 18 year old girl thinks their mature enough to make decisions but hey we give these young men all this access and they still F*** us over.

No more waiting 5 months on kids that sweet talk us , your in or out and start offering these stud locally sooner.

Advertisement
Boggle looked a little scared, a little nervous. Tyrique was glowing thanks to the bags he got.
right. he was amped to be playing for kirby. Bogle looked like he wanted to cry. he clearly wants um but mom had other ideas. look i wish him the best. this whole college football stuff is hypocriscy anyway, they kids should be getting paid.

Advertisement
Back