Tyrique Stevenson Announces

How about them GATORS!!
tenor (2).gif

Advertisement
Legit in what way? I am seriously asking. I live here now. I was born and raised on Long Island...lived in Palm Beach county...Brevard county...Montgomery AL...and now Athens area. To me it's only a couple steps above AL...so that gives you an idea what I think of it.

The downtown area around the school is ok...kinda...but the rest of the city and Clarke county is pure crap.
I went there for a bachelor party and a game so I was around Dt and the campus and basically drinking the whole time. I liked it as a big college town. Maybe it does suck to actually live in but all my friends from the Carolinas really liked it as well. Very different from New York though so could just be preference.

Advertisement
Mom is a straight ***** herself. Those tears of joy were only due to Jor-ja throwing some rims in on her car.
Yall so ******* disrespectful...thats why kids dont wana come here...it may not be the sole reason but part of the reason. Miami needs to win...as far as yall comments....yall need to stop...you prolly dont know that man moma...but you call her a *****??? I hope he bust ya head on his way out to athens.....

Advertisement
Yall so ******* disrespectful...thats why kids dont wana come here...it may not be the sole reason but part of the reason. Miami needs to win...as far as yall comments....yall need to stop...you prolly dont know that man moma...but you call her a *****??? I hope he bust ya head on his way out to athens.....

Yeahhhhhhh THAT'S why recruits don't wanna come here. It has nothing to do with local clowns (possibly like yourself) that celebrate and applaud these kids leaving.

I will leave now.. see you boys soon
Don’t forget to put some water in your moms water dish when you get home. Probably should let her out in the back yard too before she shyts on the floor again

Advertisement
You want to start getting recruits, then win the Coastal next season and BEATING UF IS A MUST. That is a very good start! ***** Mark Richt

Advertisement
Yeahhhhhhh THAT'S why recruits don't wanna come here. It has nothing to do with local clowns (possibly like yourself) that celebrate and applaud these kids leaving.
These kids dont owe you ****...if you had made something with out of your life, you wouldnt be so dam miserable...people like you are very close to the stage of being identified as a pedophile.. you worthless *******.....you see i breathe miami all day. I have bad moments... when these kids choose other schools like you do...but in not gone bash a kid or talk about their moma...you are about as low as they get...go do something in the community and help a kid if you care so much...

Advertisement
Back