Tyrique Stevenson Announces

We went 7-6 lol tf y’all expect nobody wanna play for us until we start winning consistently big time players ain’t coming here unless they really want to play here

Advertisement
if we win on field, some of these kids will jsut stay home. @Coach Macho has made the point that we have a very young defensive staff
so they cant say to kids "look at the guys i put in nfl"

Advertisement
Good, there isn’t anyone else to miss on this recruiting cycle or is there?:monkey-serious:

@The Franchise I wish these dudes would listen. I told @brock any kid that comes up to our campus as much as Stevenson does and not commit is a huge red flag. This staff is so stupid, and fans keep falling for that **** banana.

Shame on you if you thought any elite kid was going to come here. U can’t go 7-6 and play that poorly and expect as such. I told u that we were being negatively recruited against w Richt. I wasn’t making that chit up as a moper, I was being factual from kids playing college ball now. Richt had to shed his rep, and he damaged his rep along with our rep in the process, further. Class of 20 is going to suck, too. Our only hope is for Manny to make some good hires and progress each year.

We HAVE to shed this rep. We got kids in our back yards that disrespect the fck out of us, and why should they respect us, when for the last 15 yrs these coaches have disrespected our legacy w their horrible on field and off field management. God I hope Manny does whatever it takes to make us great again!

Advertisement
Lulz at anybody being surprised by this. Anybody surprised is an abject ******. We are going against bags, are completely irrelevant, just went 7-6, and have a Mickey Mouse coaching staff. Bottom line is that our beloved program is a joke, sucks but that is the harsh reality. One, yes one ten win season in 15 years and it ended on a three game skid.

Not only does it suck when kids leave SF, but it also ****es me off when they troll us in the process.

“Let’s make the crib great again!”

Shut up you bytch a$$ pu$$y. These ******* kids need to be outcasted from the community.

I agree...but what happens is that they come back to South Florida and everyone kisses their a$$es and welcomes them back with open arms...if people were to start telling these kids to go fvck themselves and stay their asses up in Bama, then things will change. As long as little kids in South Florida see their coaches riding the SEC's ****s, then nothing will change

I hate UGA but Athens is legit.
Legit in what way? I am seriously asking. I live here now. I was born and raised on Long Island...lived in Palm Beach county...Brevard county...Montgomery AL...and now Athens area. To me it's only a couple steps above AL...so that gives you an idea what I think of it.

The downtown area around the school is ok...kinda...but the rest of the city and Clarke county is pure crap.

Advertisement
Boggle looked a little scared, a little nervous. Tyrique was glowing thanks to the bags he got.

Agreed. He had that Tyson Campbell look to him. Luckily for him, Trey Sanders and Lil Tua showed up and hugged him so he wouldn't cry.

Advertisement
This staph is the most clueless in the nation, liking and retweeting recruits that were never coming here. Banda and the rest of those clowns need to stop it with the make the crib great bs. Looking like a fvckin joke. Recruits treat that shlt like a joke.

lol what staff? we have a defensive staff and 0 offensive staff

Can Banda Rumph and Patke

Banda Rumph Patke

giphy.gif

You Mutha Frikers are completely Retarded.. Most salty *** fan base ever. Talking about people cheating and your school started it in the 90's.
I know most of you came over on a banana boat after that period.. but google it. UGA tanked your **** coach.. that tanked your program.. actually Bama tanked it in 92 when they kicked your ***. Florida will dominate your state now..and UCF. Miami is a has been school.. No one cares about your canes.. Clemson kicks your *** every year. No one is paying kids.. these kids just DONT want to join your ****** program that will get killed by Duke
This dude woman got smashed by a cane

Advertisement
Back