Tyrique Stevenson Announces

Advertisement
I came down to Miami for my bachelor party in 2016 for FSU week. Me and my boys were eating on ocean and some youth football players were selling candy bars. I said it’s all about the U right while handing them 5 bucks. “Na Alabama, I’m goin to Alabama. My cousin goes there” This is a 9 year old kid. Winning has a little to do with it, but these kids know I go to bama or $ec I get paid and I get to win. Nothing will change until Miami gets in the bag game. Period

Advertisement
Well I mean...Twitter fingers harley nailed it on 2 for 2..just not in the way that we woulda wanted

The entire coaching staff should have been given the treatment that the offensive side received. Get them all the *** out of here

You guys gotta let Harley and both those Cooney brothers have it...Especially the Cooneys. They are embarrassing UM.

My account is supsended for saying the word Redneck when talking about NCAA bluebloods

Whatever happened to pRicht saying he had someone announcing at the game? Just like the silent commits, he said it to take some heat off of him.

That was referring to the OL we flipped from cincy. He was playing in some bowl game in new mexico if I'm not mistaken.

Advertisement
I came down to Miami for my bachelor party in 2016 for FSU week. Me and my boys were eating on ocean and some youth football players were selling candy bars. I said it’s all about the U right while handing them 5 bucks. “Na Alabama, I’m goin to Alabama. My cousin goes there” This is a 9 year old kid. Winning has a little to do with it, but these kids know I go to bama or $ec I get paid and I get to win. Nothing will change until Miami gets in the bag game. Period
Hope u took ur 5$ back and said get a job kid

I mean this was a kid worried about racism in Georgia and UM still can't land him, it's unreal.

Last edited:
Good decision, like Bogle with Bama, until we can prove we belong in the decision.

Now act shocked, butthurt, trash the recruit, and the staff.

Advertisement

should've tken that $5 back and told them wait until you go to bama

Advertisement
Can't wait till his thread reaches 3000 pages in a couple years

Advertisement
Back