Tyrique Stevenson Announces

UF has won a championship in there lifetime. Tebow and company was not to long ago. Plus Mullen is coming off a amazing season and having a offense that kids see as fun. There isn’t one UM game you watched this year and would think I’d love to play in that or I’d send my kid there.

They were 6 lol. Use that same excuse for 2014-15 kids not choosing us.

Mullen? They went 4-8 with Muschamp and Mctooth, and still out recruited us. What did they see that made them want to play there?

All that winning stuff is fine, but the doesn't stop elite programs from recruiting at an elite level. The support system/city/fan base will always keep them elite. Go look at how many P5 teams win back to back 10 win seasons, which is what we're hoping to do. That's not even done by most of the schools that recruit well. It's the same reason why teams like michigan st, TCU, and Washington can go to the playoffs and/or put up very good consecutive seasons, and they'll still never recruit at the top of their conference.

Advertisement
I came down to Miami for my bachelor party in 2016 for FSU week. Me and my boys were eating on ocean and some youth football players were selling candy bars. I said it’s all about the U right while handing them 5 bucks. “Na Alabama, I’m goin to Alabama. My cousin goes there” This is a 9 year old kid. Winning has a little to do with it, but these kids know I go to bama or $ec I get paid and I get to win. Nothing will change until Miami gets in the bag game. Period

Where did you get “bag” part from his response? Winning I agree. The bag part is secondary to that plus, not everyone in a signing class gets paid.

Advertisement
Not really sure what people are expecting after last years mess and we don't have a coaching staff in place. It could be worse than it is.

Not really sure what people are expecting after last years mess and we don't have a coaching staff in place. It could be worse than it is.
It can’t be worse, we have missed **** near every recruiting target we were after

Last edited:
It can’t be worse, we have missed **** near every recruiting target we have we after

I meant we could have lost our entire class. But I do agree it's bad. Gotta find a way to win to get recruits to stay home.

Advertisement
You think Campbell and Stevenson were legit to UGA? I doubt it very seriously.

The poster said the kid said he wanted to go to Bama because his cousin went there. Where did he get the 9 year old child knew he was getting paid at Bama?

I know recruits get paid but it’s not all of them and it’s a sorry excuse for us when we’re trotting out 7-6 seasons. And lets be real, all we have to do is show a pulse of being a legit then you’re see an uptick in our recruiting. Look at last year’s season when we went 10-0. You can’t go 7-6 with a schedule against SSU, Toledo, FIU then lose to Duke, GT, and UVA but then want to get the blue chip recruits. That’s an entitled mentality at its finest.

No shocker. Who would go to a program that doesn’t hand out bags AND cant beat Duke, Virginia and mediocre Big 10 teams?

Advertisement
Legit in what way? I am seriously asking. I live here now. I was born and raised on Long Island...lived in Palm Beach county...Brevard county...Montgomery AL...and now Athens area. To me it's only a couple steps above AL...so that gives you an idea what I think of it.

The downtown area around the school is ok...kinda...but the rest of the city and Clarke county is pure crap.
I hear people hyping Athens too. I believe people just repeat things they hear.
I visited Athens and was not impressed.

Well ****, just got on board first time today and ****, 0-2. Thought retaining entire defense staff been recruiting these 2 all year we might get both. WELL ****>

Advertisement
Back