Tyrique Stevenson Announces

It feels like we had this convo over the summer with TS and yet we still had some people thinking he was coming. We were never a realistic choice. He just likes to hang with his friends who happen to be Miami players.

Advertisement
These kids dont owe you ****...if you had made something with out of your life, you wouldnt be so dam miserable...people like you are very close to the stage of being identified as a pedophile.. you worthless *******.....you see i breathe miami all day. I have bad moments... when these kids choose other schools like you do...but in not gone bash a kid or talk about their moma...you are about as low as they get...go do something in the community and help a kid if you care so much...

Bless your heart.

Perfect. We have an SEC gaytor fan coming on a Miami board and immediately talking about the banana boats all of us came over on. Typical KKK loving, SEC **** guzzling bigot.
Did refugees wear armor when they came over? I did not know that.

Advertisement
....ye
Yeah..bless my heart...you needed to hear that...now i forgive you...your next step is to apologize. Make a post and apologize..tell him you sorry and you was acting like a hoe...and then tell him..he shoukda commited to the U.....

I'm on it, boss. Right after you and those like you apologize to this fanbase and community for creating an atmosphere and culture where not only is there NO pressure/influence on these kids and their families to make their own city/hood/school great but ya'll effing celebrate and cheer them leaving.

It's kewl dough. Mom's gots hers. A new car and maybe a little bag or two or three and all she had to do was pimp out her blood but I'm wrong for using the mean words.

Advertisement
I'm on it, boss. Right after you and those like you apologize to this fanbase and community for creating an atmosphere and culture where not only is there NO pressure/influence on these kids and their families to make their own city/hood/school great but ya'll effing celebrate and cheer them leaving.

It's kewl dough. Mom's gots hers. A new car and maybe a little bag or two or three and all she had to do was pimp out her blood but I'm wrong for using the mean words.
Its not my fault ..and pressure? These kids from there feel pressire from the community and the people in the area. Thats why they lie and then tell where they really want to go at the end.

Its not my fault ..and pressure? These kids from there feel pressire from the community and the people in the area. Thats why they lie and then tell where they really want to go at the end.

Except those lies conveniently make the bags get bigger and more frequent. There ain't NO pressure, bro. Otherwise these kids would fear clowning us as much as they do every year.

Shoulda kept Hartley, let go of everyone on defense except Simpson.

Advertisement
Except those lies conveniently make the bags get bigger and more frequent. There ain't NO pressure, bro. Otherwise these kids would fear clowning us as much as they do every year.
....honestly im With you when it comes to recruiting changes...but miami staff needs to stop letting these kids on campus if they not committed...dyop giving the access and privileges... its like a woman giving a man ***, without earning it

....honestly im With you when it comes to recruiting changes...but miami staff needs to stop letting these kids on campus if they not committed...dyop giving the access and privileges... its like a woman giving a man ***, without earning it

THAT we can absolutely agree on.

Advertisement
I’m trying to figure out why people are upset or surprised. If you were a parent and have been watching cfb(take your cane glasses off) where would you send your kid. UM ain’t popping and hasn’t been for almost 17 years. UM has been garbage since most of these kids been playing in little league. Let’s be realistic

I’m trying to figure out why people are upset or surprised. If you were a parent and have been watching cfb(take your cane glasses off) where would you send your kid. UM ain’t popping and hasn’t been for almost 17 years. UM has been garbage since most of these kids been playing in little league. Let’s be realistic

What's UF been? 2 4-8 seasons since 2013. They still out recruited us those years, and we even beat them in one. These kids were 6 year old the last time that UF was good. We beat FSU 2 years in a row and they don't even make a bowl this year, yet they still out recruit us in both. We just had a 10 win season, and they still out recruited us after winning 7 games and losing their coach. USC has a location advantage, but there's a reason why those kids always go to USC over UCLA. Elite programs are elite programs and they can afford losing seasons. Not that many teams are having consecutive double digit winning seasons, especially in the power 5. Michigan can't do it with harbaugh and Don Brown, so why would we be able to do it with a bunch of unknowns?

What's UF been? 2 4-8 seasons since 2013. They still out recruited us those years, and we even beat them in one. These kids were 6 year old the last time that UF was good. We beat FSU 2 years in a row and they don't even make a bowl this year, yet they still out recruit us in both. We just had a 10 win season, and they still out recruited us after winning 7 games and losing their coach. USC has a location advantage, but there's a reason why those kids always go to USC over UCLA. Elite programs are elite programs and they can afford losing seasons. Not that many teams are having consecutive double digit winning seasons, especially in the power 5. Michigan can't do it with harbaugh and Don Brown, so why would we be able to do it with a bunch of unknowns?

UF has won a championship in there lifetime. Tebow and company was not to long ago. Plus Mullen is coming off a amazing season and having a offense that kids see as fun. There isn’t one UM game you watched this year and would think I’d love to play in that or I’d send my kid there.

Advertisement
Back