Typical ND fans racist taunts on twitter

This is why I hate ******* Notre Dane more than anyone. Yes. ANYONE.

Welcome back to the jungle es.

D36AAE5B-5A9E-4B80-90FA-D4A73696A742.jpg

Advertisement
They can't say Miami sucks anymore.

They can't say the stadium is empty every week anymore.

They can't laugh at our poor coaching staffs and underachieving teams anymore.

So they recycle the old "Thug U" "Convicts" insults. Completely ignoring the fact that Miami's football team is among the national leaders in graduation rate and community service.

I love it. Nothing is worse than having opponents feel bad for you. When they start digging up old "thug" arguments, you know they're scared.

Four percent of Notre Dame’s students identify as African American, compared with 73% white enrollment.

From USA Today in 2013

Hamilton doesn’t call what he’s experienced “discrimination” and neither does Olevia Boykin, 20, a junior at the University of Notre Dame. Like Hamilton, Boykin attributes the “close-minded” and “ignorant” attitudes about race to students’ white, suburban backgrounds.

“They have this image of ghetto black people as portrayed in the media,” Boykin said. “Do I think I’ve been stereotyped? Yes. Am I conscious of how I act and what I say? Yes.

“It’s exhausting to be a black student at Notre Dame.”

I'm just shaking my head at the rampant bigotry in this thread. To see this filth trotted out on this board makes me sick.

I hate ND just as much as any on this board but this is repugnant. Twitter. Really? Twitter? Who the ***** cares about what is said on Twitter. ANYONE can create an account and pose as whatever they want. Twitter is a cesspool and some posts here choose to focus on select tweets so they can chat about their own blatant bigotry and hatred. I'm sure there aren't any tweets from UM fans that aren't racist, ignorant, bigoted or flat out stupid. </sarcasm>

ND may have been founded by Catholics but if you think every one of the students there are Catholic, you're mistaken. ND, Georgetown, etc. are Catholic in name only these days. They're rotting from within with all of this pc, social justice warrior bullshyte.

"Oh, a tweet, now let's hate on Catholics, let's hate on white guys, let's hate on Republicans" without knowing one real thing about the tweeter. Jump right into conclusions and vomit some crap that your heard on the Daily Show, Saturday Night Live or whatever progressive liberal sewer you've got your mental straw planted in. Pat yourselves on the back. You've shown your quality to the world today. Please proceed with your generalizations of select communities and ignorant circle jerk thread.

I'm a Catholic and a Cane and OH MY GOD I'M HALF WHITE. I guess I've got a little of something for everyone to hate. So be it.

Oh, and ***** ND.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is from a real priest.

[TWEET]927337476569681921[/TWEET]

Hard to believe.

This right here is why I hate nd so much. People were on me last week because I said I didn't bother to hate VT, but why should I? They're just another team we play. But these guys take it as an article of faith that the lord made them better than us. They have no interest in what Miami is actually about and no ability to see all the raping that's gone on on their campus. Nope, they're a team of good clean American boys, and we're a team of n**gers who should be in prison. They'll say it's not about race, but we all know that bullcht. And they know it too. Since the 80s they've held themselves up as the champions of white people who are scared of brown people acting like brown people. Brown people winning too many games, dancing too much? Don't worry, nd will handle this! Look how white we are, we're just like you!

Top 50 school, but we play in a prison yard. Fewer arrests than almost anybody, but we're thugs. Campus in one of the 5 richest neigborhoods in the country, but we're ghetto.

So yeah, VT ain't sht to me. Only teams I can work up a righteous hatred for are fsu and nd.

Gaytes too. **** em all.

This is from a real priest.

[TWEET]927337476569681921[/TWEET]

Hard to believe.

Look at Edward Soreass. POS fake man of the cloth. I'd like to take a full sleeve of those dry catholic cra.ckers and shove them down his facquit throat and then force him to watch adult heterosexual *** as he chokes to death.

From the same people who brought us the inquisition.

Advertisement
F that ****. There isn’t a better group of kids than our boys. Absolute savages, but genuinely good kids. Let them hate if it means playing with a chip on their shoulders.

I'm just shaking my head at the rampant bigotry in this thread. To see this filth trotted out on this board makes me sick.

I hate ND just as much as any on this board but this is repugnant. Twitter. Really? Twitter? Who the ***** cares about what is said on Twitter. ANYONE can create an account and pose as whatever they want. Twitter is a cesspool and some posts here choose to focus on select tweets so they can chat about their own blatant bigotry and hatred. I'm sure there aren't any tweets from UM fans that aren't racist, ignorant, bigoted or flat out stupid. </sarcasm>

ND may have been founded by Catholics but if you think every one of the students there are Catholic, you're mistaken. ND, Georgetown, etc. are Catholic in name only these days. They're rotting from within with all of this pc, social justice warrior bullshyte.

"Oh, a tweet, now let's hate on Catholics, let's hate on white guys, let's hate on Republicans" without knowing one real thing about the tweeter. Jump right into conclusions and vomit some crap that your heard on the Daily Show, Saturday Night Live or whatever progressive liberal sewer you've got your mental straw planted in. Pat yourselves on the back. You've shown your quality to the world today. Please proceed with your generalizations of select communities and ignorant circle jerk thread.

I'm a Catholic and a Cane and OH MY GOD I'M HALF WHITE. I guess I've got a little of something for everyone to hate. So be it.

Oh, and ***** ND.

80% of Notre Dame is Catholic, but other than the **** Notre Dame line, the rest of your post is dumb as ****

..Do you understand now why older fans have a searing hatred for Notre Dame? 1988 was only part of it.

I want our guys to pound these mother****ers so badly.

It's not enough to win; I want to see a a 49-3 blowout, with the QB sacked six times.

You're absolutely right that us oldtimers hate them. Many years ago, I worked in civil rights. I did work countering discrimination and bigotry, did interfaith work, and so forth.

I was horrified at what I saw on campus in 1988.

It"s so sad to see that people who should know better express such hate and bigotry.

While I don't like to say I "hate," my dislike for that team and it's fans could not be more intense.

Is there any way to figure out the name of the lawyer and priest?

Calling Miami racist because of something that happened over 70 years ago, when Miami was a completely different place, basically a backwater no different than the rest of the Deep South. Practically no diversity, like the area Notre Dame is in TODAY.

Since then, as has already been pointed out, Miami was the first of the schools in the old south to have African American scholarship players. Significantly before Florida, Alabama and the rest of the SEC. Know your history.

I’ll match up Miami today against ND in terms of inclusiveness and global diversity. Not even a contest.
~~
What happened 70 years ago?Their hate goes back to '85 or '86. Their bitterness goes back to our 58-7 victory over them after Gerry Faust was fired but still coaching. They felt we ran up the score and showed no mercy on their poor, miserable sad sack coach. I think in one of our earlier games in that decade they claimed we taunted their players.

JJ said we would keep passing if they were going to blitz. They claimed we ran up the score and should have run the ball. I think our last TD was on a blocked punt when Bill Hawkins recovered in the end zone. Somebody said later we only had ten on the field at the time.

By the way, you're very wrong about Miami being just like the rest of the South. It was much more tolerant, generally integrated schools fairly smoothly without the kind of disruption and antagonism that happened some other real southern communities, had far less segregation ( notice I said far less, not that it didn't exist.) When George Smathers smeared Claude Pepper out of his Senate seat in 1948 (as I recall) Pepper went south and ran successfully for Congress from the Miami area term-after-term. Miami was populated early on with a lot of northerners and others who had no sympathy for the racist values and attitudes of the Old South. Incidentally, some of the worst racism I ever heard came out of the mouth of some whites from Boston.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Guys -- this is not a real priest's Twitter account. The real Fr. Edward Sorin died in the 1800s (he was the founder of Notre Dame). A jerk post from a jerk fan, but not a priest.

Advertisement
Calling Miami racist because of something that happened over 70 years ago, when Miami was a completely different place, basically a backwater no different than the rest of the Deep South. Practically no diversity, like the area Notre Dame is in TODAY.

Since then, as has already been pointed out, Miami was the first of the schools in the old south to have African American scholarship players. Significantly before Florida, Alabama and the rest of the SEC. Know your history.

I’ll match up Miami today against ND in terms of inclusiveness and global diversity. Not even a contest.

They could easily come back with "some of the deep south racist whites may have been replaced with some racist latinos" but probably best to stay away from racial conversations.
They never end well.

~~
What happened 70 years ago?Their hate goes back to '85 or '86. Their bitterness goes back to our 58-7 victory over them after Gerry Faust was fired but still coaching. They felt we ran up the score and showed no mercy on their poor, miserable sad sack coach. I think in one of our earlier games in that decade they claimed we taunted their players.

JJ said we would keep passing if they were going to blitz. They claimed we ran up the score and should have run the ball. I think our last TD was on a blocked punt when Bill Hawkins recovered in the end zone. Somebody said later we only had ten on the field at the time.

By the way, you're very wrong about Miami being just like the rest of the South. It was much more tolerant, generally integrated schools fairly smoothly without the kind of disruption and antagonism that happened some other real southern communities, had far less segregation ( notice I said far less, not that it didn't exist.) When George Smathers smeared Claude Pepper out of his Senate seat in 1948 (as I recall) Pepper went south and ran successfully for Congress from the Miami area term-after-term. Miami was populated early on with a lot of northerners and others who had no sympathy for the racist values and attitudes of the Old South. Incidentally, some of the worst racism I ever heard came out of the mouth of some whites from Boston.

1950. The Red Pepper/Smathers race was in 1950. I have a chapter on it in my dissertation.

Advertisement
Back