Typical ND fans racist taunts on twitter

Fake account for a priest that's been dead for 100+ years, don't get too triggered. Sorin the Molester founded Notre Dame, so hopefully we wreck that *** hard enough to make him smile from beyond the grave.

Next time I’ll look at the profile, and the profile picture, a lot more closely.

The comment was not so way out there, so it seemed like something some old timer priest drunk on sacramental wine and altar boy chowder might say.

The real story is that more-than-real guy from the original post. That’s a legit human being. I thoroughly looked through his profile. He’s very typical of all the “thug, ghetto rats, criminals” comments from their fans and boosters all over social media.

He's a Domer. They all hide behind their religious school as if its a shield for them to say stupid *** ****, as if its okay for them to be backwards because their school is "ordained by God." **** them. They're garbage people.

Coming from people who worship a completely racist university, I find it ironic.

GTFOH with that ****. You've clearly never been on campus. And there you go, proving my point.

"And doth I clothe my naked villainy in old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ. And seem a saint when at most I play the devil [or ND Domer trash, essentially synonyms]."

Be gone troll!

Why wouldn't t Miami play Penn State when Penn State had a black player on their team? Or did that not happen?

Advertisement
Seriously, that did surprise me, coming from a Catholic priest.

Fake account for a priest that's been dead for 100+ years, don't get too triggered. Sorin the Molester founded Notre Dame, so hopefully we wreck that *** hard enough to make him smile from beyond the grave.

Next time I’ll look at the profile, and the profile picture, a lot more closely.

The comment was not so way out there, so it seemed like something some old timer priest drunk on sacramental wine and altar boy chowder might say.

The real story is that more-than-real guy from the original post. That’s a legit human being. I thoroughly looked through his profile. He’s very typical of all the “thug, ghetto rats, criminals” comments from their fans and boosters all over social media.

He's a Domer. They all hide behind their religious school as if its a shield for them to say stupid *** ****, as if its okay for them to be backwards because their school is "ordained by God." **** them. They're garbage people.

Coming from people who worship a completely racist university, I find it ironic.

In what way (and BE SPECIFIC) is the University of Miami a "completely racist university". I really want to hear your response.

GTFOH with that ****. You've clearly never been on campus. And there you go, proving my point.

"And doth I clothe my naked villainy in old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ. And seem a saint when at most I play the devil [or ND Domer trash, essentially synonyms]."

Be gone troll!

Why wouldn't t Miami play Penn State when Penn State had a black player on their team? Or did that not happen?

****, you're right. I forgot Miami hates black football players that's why we have't recruited any in 30+ years. My bad dude, carry on.

In what way (and BE SPECIFIC) is the University of Miami a "completely racist university". I really want to hear your response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgORYNfZGs

Go to about the 3:45 mark

Advertisement

Be gone troll!

Miami didn't play UCLA when they had Jackie Robinson on the team in 1940. Miami was also the first school in the Deep South to have an African-American player on it, Ray Bellamy. Notre Dame's fans are being racist today. Is this really the fight you want to pick?

You suck at trolling, you went at it too fast, yesterday you had some decent posts and were able to pull it off, but you jumped the shark.

..Do you understand now why older fans have a searing hatred for Notre Dame? 1988 was only part of it.

I want our guys to pound these mother****ers so badly.

It's not enough to win; I want to see a a 49-3 blowout, with the QB sacked six times.

I would be ok with a one point win....but I would downright giddy if this were to happen!!!

Be gone troll!

" During the 1946 season, Penn State's Nittany Lions team voted to cancel a regular-season game at the University of Miami, rather than compromise by not bringing their black players. (Miami, like other southern schools at the time, refused to compete against integrated schools unless they left their black players at home.)"

Sooooo...in the 1940s...Miami did what ALL SOUTHERN SCHOOLS DID, at the time. And Miami WOULD play Penn State, but Penn State chose not to play Miami.

Now, fast forward...in 1967, THIS happened: "Ray Bellamy was the first African-American to sign a football scholarship to play for the University of Miami. In fact, Bellamy was the first African-American football athlete given a scholarship to a major university in the Southeastern part of the United States. He later became Miami's first African-American Student Body president."

So, with all due respect, please fvck off and die you ignorant piece of ND garbage.

Advertisement

You are pure trash.

"During the 1946 season, Penn State's Nittany Lions team voted to cancel a regular-season game at the University of Miami, rather than compromise by not bringing their black players. (Miami, like other southern schools at the time, refused to compete against integrated schools unless they left their black players at home.)"

Sooooo...in the 1940s...Miami did what ALL SOUTHERN SCHOOLS DID, at the time, which is not a wonderful thing, but you couldn't even TRAVEL in the South (i.e., staying at hotels) without encountering problems. And Miami WOULD have played Penn State, but Penn State chose not to play Miami.

Now, fast forward...in 1967, THIS happened: "Ray Bellamy was the first African-American to sign a football scholarship to play for the University of Miami. In fact, Bellamy was the first African-American football athlete given a scholarship to a major university in the Southeastern part of the United States. He later became Miami's first African-American Student Body president."

So, with all due respect, please fvck off and die you ignorant piece of ND garbage.

Coming from a white guy here for some context,

It's funny how stereotypically racist Notre Dame fans are

Can put them all in room and wouldn't be able to tell them apart

95% meet this description

White male, racist, Republican, "Christians", use the word "thug", low IQ, living in the Midwest, douchebags who like a sorry *** team

I said in the other thread I hate Virginia tech the most but there's no competition in hating Notre Dame's fans the most

You do realize by writing what you did makes you no better than the people you profess to hate. I'm from the Midwest, white, male and a Republican. I can tell you that way more than 5% of the people I know are the furthest thing from being a racist, myself included. I don't want to fight with a fellow Cane, but please don't fight racism with racism. It just makes an ugly thing even worse.

Be gone troll!

" During the 1946 season, Penn State's Nittany Lions team voted to cancel a regular-season game at the University of Miami, rather than compromise by not bringing their black players. (Miami, like other southern schools at the time, refused to compete against integrated schools unless they left their black players at home.)"

Sooooo...in the 1940s...Miami did what ALL SOUTHERN SCHOOLS DID, at the time. And Miami WOULD play Penn State, but Penn State chose not to play Miami.

UM.jpg

ND.jpg

Hard to troll when facts are against you, lol.

Be gone troll!

Aye yall listen up my boy giving us that perspective right now.

Advertisement
Well, in your sad little world, you think that all priests at ND are child molesters and rapists, which, to my knowledge, is not true. You idiots report it as fact. I say that UM is racist, because it was, and I'm trash. I wasn't on her to troll. Actually was here to learn a little about where your team feels it stands. You guys can go back to your circle jerk now.

And now we have notre dame fans taking the time to sign up on our forum. Wow talk about ptsd....that priest must have really "loved" you long and hard

Well, in your sad little world, you think that all priests at ND are child molesters and rapists, which, to my knowledge, is not true. You idiots report it as fact. I say that UM is racist, because it was, and I'm trash. I wasn't on her to troll. Actually was here to learn a little about where your team feels it stands. You guys can go back to your circle jerk now.

Term "circle jerk" originated in a freshman religious studies class at notre dame....FACT!

Advertisement

LMAO. Did we hurt your feelings? Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, man.

You clearly had the BEST intentions, and were NOT trying to troll when you decided to call Miami a racist institution in a Miami forum, when you could've simply not started anything.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Be gone troll!

View attachment 53508

View attachment 53509

i am actually impressed ND is as diverse as that says they are. friend of mine with kids there says its much less diverse.

ND fan has to go back to the 1940s to prove miami is racist. wow is all i can say. the US military was still segregated in world war II. give me a break.

Be gone troll!

View attachment 53508

View attachment 53509

i am actually impressed ND is as diverse as that says they are. friend of mine with kids there says its much less diverse.

ND fan has to go back to the 1940s to prove miami is racist. wow is all i can say. the US military was still segregated in world war II. give me a break.

It's diversity rankings are so high because of the area its in. If you look at ethnicity, its near the 50-60's range. It gets its high rankings because it gets bonus points for having a high female-to-male ratio, and the geographic region its in is pretty garbage for diversity overall.

Advertisement
Back