Typical ND fans racist taunts on twitter

Advertisement
This is from a real priest.

[TWEET]927337476569681921[/TWEET]

Hard to believe.

Look at Edward Soreass. POS fake man of the cloth. I'd like to take a full sleeve of those dry catholic cra.ckers and shove them down his facquit throat and then force him to watch adult heterosexual *** as he chokes to death.

Hard to believe.

Look at Edward Soreass. POS fake man of the cloth. I'd like to take a full sleeve of those dry catholic cra.ckers and shove them down his facquit throat and then force him to watch adult heterosexual *** as he chokes to death.

Seriously, that did surprise me, coming from a Catholic priest.

Hard to believe.

You're still surprised by deviant actions from catholic priests? I'm going to invite you over for a milk and cookies sleep over. Be sure to wear the tightest **** underwear you have.

But yet we have ND fans joining the board to give US perspective.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Laughable

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We’re “thugs” and “convicts” who also lead the nation in community service hours while having one of the highest graduation rates in the country. The “thug” stereotype is so played out and at this point pathetic. Come up with something different and factual you pieces of sh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZOMG!!! Fan alert! Fan alert! Honestly...who the **** cares what Lamer fans are saying? Pretty sure none of them will suit up and play on Saturday. In fact, I'm certain of it.

Guys, the "Catholic Priest" whose tweet appears above is Father Edward Sorin, the founder of Notre Dame. He died in 1893.

It's a "real" priest's account about as much as @FauxPelini really belongs to Bo.

Coming from a white guy here for some context,

It's funny how stereotypically racist Notre Dame fans are

Can put them all in room and wouldn't be able to tell them apart

95% meet this description

White male, racist, Republican, "Christians", use the word "thug", low IQ, living in the Midwest, douchebags who like a sorry *** team

I said in the other thread I hate Virginia tech the most but there's no competition in hating Notre Dame's fans the most

Advertisement

Hard to believe.

Fake account for a priest that's been dead for 100+ years, don't get too triggered. Sorin the Molester founded Notre Dame, so hopefully we wreck that *** hard enough to make him smile from beyond the grave.

..Do you understand now why older fans have a searing hatred for Notre Dame? 1988 was only part of it.

I want our guys to pound these mother****ers so badly.

It's not enough to win; I want to see a a 49-3 blowout, with the QB sacked six times.

Hurts me to my soul that we are on a 4 game losing streak a to these es...
My hate for notre Dame goes like this.... If my nephews ever went to fsu or uf then we have a problem. I would have a real problem with them but love is still there.... They go to notre Dame, that may drive a wedge between us

Hard to believe.

Fake account for a priest that's been dead for 100+ years, don't get too triggered. Sorin the Molester founded Notre Dame, so hopefully we wreck that *** hard enough to make him smile from beyond the grave.

Next time I’ll look at the profile, and the profile picture, a lot more closely.

The comment was not so way out there, so it seemed like something some old timer priest drunk on sacramental wine and altar boy chowder might say.

The real story is that more-than-real guy from the original post. That’s a legit human being. I thoroughly looked through his profile. He’s very typical of all the “thug, ghetto rats, criminals” comments from their fans and boosters all over social media.

I f@ckin' love it, the college football world is shaking in their collective boots about what Miami is building. We need to put a Jimmy Johnson type beatdown on this team, I can't wait.

Advertisement
We need to fuggin kill these molested fuggin sons of es. I mean no fuggin mercy.

Richt knows the history. Come on pastor richt......murk these es

Hard to believe.

Next time I’ll look at the profile, and the profile picture, a lot more closely.

The comment was not so way out there, so it seemed like something some old timer priest drunk on sacramental wine and altar boy chowder might say.

The real story is that more-than-real guy from the original post. That’s a legit human being. I thoroughly looked through his profile. He’s very typical of all the “thug, ghetto rats, criminals” comments from their fans and boosters all over social media.

He's a Domer. They all hide behind their religious school as if its a shield for them to say stupid *** ****, as if its okay for them to be backwards because their school is "ordained by God." **** them. They're garbage people.

He's a Domer. They all hide behind their religious school as if its a shield for them to say stupid *** ****, as if its okay for them to be backwards because their school is "ordained by God." **** them. They're garbage people.

Coming from people who worship a completely racist university, I find it ironic.

Advertisement

Coming from people who worship a completely racist university, I find it ironic.

GTFOH with that ****. You've clearly never been on campus. And there you go, proving my point.

"And doth I clothe my naked villainy in old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ. And seem a saint when at most I play the devil [or ND Domer trash, essentially synonyms]."

Be gone troll!

..Do you understand now why older fans have a searing hatred for Notre Dame? 1988 was only part of it.

I want our guys to pound these mother****ers so badly.

It's not enough to win; I want to see a a 49-3 blowout, with the QB sacked SIXTEEN times.

FIFY

Meh just a bunch of dopes trying to drum up the old Catholics vs Covicts, good vs evil, same B.S. for years. They think it gets in our kids heads. I'm skeptical of anyone who has to tell you how religious they are, usually they are the most deviant of all. Fvck them, I hope we crush them so bad it sets the program back 10 years.

Advertisement
Back