Typical ND fans racist taunts on twitter

Advertisement
That ****head wrote " I hope we injure some of there fans"!!!! Don't sing it bring it

I would like to see that list of African-American players from ND in the 1940s.

Oh, wait...there weren’t any.

Look, things from fifty years ago doesn't matter, but since you brought it up, from literally about 5 minutes of research:

First African American football players at ND were on the team in 1953, while Ray Bellamy wouldn't take snaps at Miami for 14 more years.
The first two African American graduates from Notre Dame came in 1947, including one who was an athlete. I don't believe Miami even admitted African American students until 1961. And since were talking about racism in the 60s, you should look up Ted Hesburgh and his work on the U.S. Civil Right Commission.

Joining up just to post. Cute.

How about you worry about today.

You have a bunch of your fans and alumni spitting racist taunts on social media, while you condescendingly post an ancient history lesson that is apparently of no relevance to your racist fan base.

Again, thank you for your paternalistic pat on our nappy little heads telling us how decades ago a few of your people did the right thing. But how about you explain to us how you have an army of keyboard warriors and racists spreading their racist spite. Why is your fanbase so patently racist?

I am beginning to think you are a ******* idiot. There are a lot of non white people on this site racist as ****.

You sound like you’re brain damaged.

Must be.

Congratulations on sticking up for a Notre Shame poster.

Advertisement
Back