Typical ND fans racist taunts on twitter

Indiana is home of the modern Ku Klux Clan.

Domers don't want to spew out the 'Miami is racist' argument.

Advertisement
Welcome The U reality. It would be better if all y'all twitter and Facebook people shared with the Notre Shame AA players what they think of black people. In fact post on recruits accounts. See how well they do without their black players.

So who whacked the golden domed troll... [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION]???

Need the info for my kill count.

View attachment 53531

tumblr_m5deq8gfxH1rvygdxo2_500.gif

I'm just shaking my head at the rampant bigotry in this thread. To see this filth trotted out on this board makes me sick.

I hate ND just as much as any on this board but this is repugnant. Twitter. Really? Twitter? Who the ***** cares about what is said on Twitter. ANYONE can create an account and pose as whatever they want. Twitter is a cesspool and some posts here choose to focus on select tweets so they can chat about their own blatant bigotry and hatred. I'm sure there aren't any tweets from UM fans that aren't racist, ignorant, bigoted or flat out stupid. </sarcasm>

ND may have been founded by Catholics but if you think every one of the students there are Catholic, you're mistaken. ND, Georgetown, etc. are Catholic in name only these days. They're rotting from within with all of this pc, social justice warrior bullshyte.

"Oh, a tweet, now let's hate on Catholics, let's hate on white guys, let's hate on Republicans" without knowing one real thing about the tweeter. Jump right into conclusions and vomit some crap that your heard on the Daily Show, Saturday Night Live or whatever progressive liberal sewer you've got your mental straw planted in. Pat yourselves on the back. You've shown your quality to the world today. Please proceed with your generalizations of select communities and ignorant circle jerk thread.

I'm a Catholic and a Cane and OH MY GOD I'M HALF WHITE. I guess I've got a little of something for everyone to hate. So be it.

Oh, and ***** ND.

80% of Notre Dame is Catholic, but other than the **** Notre Dame line, the rest of your post is dumb as ****

Let me get this straight. You're a moderator and this is what you post? Now it all makes sense.

Care to enlighten us on why you think this it is dumb as ****?

Advertisement
I'm just shaking my head at the rampant bigotry in this thread. To see this filth trotted out on this board makes me sick.

I hate ND just as much as any on this board but this is repugnant. Twitter. Really? Twitter? Who the ***** cares about what is said on Twitter. ANYONE can create an account and pose as whatever they want. Twitter is a cesspool and some posts here choose to focus on select tweets so they can chat about their own blatant bigotry and hatred. I'm sure there aren't any tweets from UM fans that aren't racist, ignorant, bigoted or flat out stupid. </sarcasm>

ND may have been founded by Catholics but if you think every one of the students there are Catholic, you're mistaken. ND, Georgetown, etc. are Catholic in name only these days. They're rotting from within with all of this pc, social justice warrior bullshyte.

"Oh, a tweet, now let's hate on Catholics, let's hate on white guys, let's hate on Republicans" without knowing one real thing about the tweeter. Jump right into conclusions and vomit some crap that your heard on the Daily Show, Saturday Night Live or whatever progressive liberal sewer you've got your mental straw planted in. Pat yourselves on the back. You've shown your quality to the world today. Please proceed with your generalizations of select communities and ignorant circle jerk thread.

I'm a Catholic and a Cane and OH MY GOD I'M HALF WHITE. I guess I've got a little of something for everyone to hate. So be it.

Oh, and ***** ND.

80% of Notre Dame is Catholic, but other than the **** Notre Dame line, the rest of your post is dumb as ****

Let me get this straight. You're a moderator and this is what you post? Now it all makes sense.

Because you're whinging like a . And being a moderator doesnt mean they cant call you out on it.

Oh, and ***** ND.

Because you're whinging like a . And being a moderator doesnt mean they cant call you out on it.

Basically, this

Oh, and ***** ND.

I mean seriously, it’s all over the place. And it’s really kicked up in the last few days. Quite a bit of it, in fact most that I’ve seen, from Notre Dame people. Not too subtle use of their code words like thugs, criminals, ghetto, drug dealers, parrolees, prison yard boys, etc. All you have to do is look.

Oh, and ***** ND.

Exactly. Our mods are raw meat eating savages.

Advertisement

Oh, and ***** ND.

Shut up. Go find a team neutral general sports discussion board if you don't want to read fans be fans.

Why does it surprise people that a Notre Lame fan is stuck in the 1940s?

These racist Fks will be wearing Catholics vs Convicts shirts to the game.

Cant wait to see the videos of the racist Fcks wearing those shirts getting the noses broken while going "whats the problem here guys"

I think there should be a sign in their locker room that states how racist it is for all their players to see before they come out and a sign in ours as well so we can go knock the gold off their helmets.

Last edited:
Calling Miami racist because of something that happened over 70 years ago, when Miami was a completely different place, basically a backwater no different than the rest of the Deep South. Practically no diversity, like the area Notre Dame is in TODAY.

Since then, as has already been pointed out, Miami was the first of the schools in the old south to have African American scholarship players. Significantly before Florida, Alabama and the rest of the SEC. Know your history.

I’ll match up Miami today against ND in terms of inclusiveness and global diversity. Not even a contest.
~~
What happened 70 years ago?Their hate goes back to '85 or '86. Their bitterness goes back to our 58-7 victory over them after Gerry Faust was fired but still coaching. They felt we ran up the score and showed no mercy on their poor, miserable sad sack coach. I think in one of our earlier games in that decade they claimed we taunted their players.

JJ said we would keep passing if they were going to blitz. They claimed we ran up the score and should have run the ball. I think our last TD was on a blocked punt when Bill Hawkins recovered in the end zone. Somebody said later we only had ten on the field at the time.

By the way, you're very wrong about Miami being just like the rest of the South. It was much more tolerant, generally integrated schools fairly smoothly without the kind of disruption and antagonism that happened some other real southern communities, had far less segregation ( notice I said far less, not that it didn't exist.) When George Smathers smeared Claude Pepper out of his Senate seat in 1948 (as I recall) Pepper went south and ran successfully for Congress from the Miami area term-after-term. Miami was populated early on with a lot of northerners and others who had no sympathy for the racist values and attitudes of the Old South. Incidentally, some of the worst racism I ever heard came out of the mouth of some whites from Boston.

1950. The Red Pepper/Smathers race was in 1950. I have a chapter on it in my dissertation.

That's great! What's the subject of your dissertation?

Shifting political landscape in Florida from 1945-1968, but McCartyism in Florida (Johns Committee) was a big focus).

Thanks! Read the introductory abstract. Seems very consistent with what I posted here about influence of influx of population into Florida from other than the South. I recall a fair amount of the politics in the decade or two before you were born. Found your webpage where you teach and I might have some interesting insights about southern politics. I'll eventually get in touch and maybe we could chat a bit by email. I have a cousin who's done some interesting writing on an aspect of southern life.

Thanks again!

Advertisement
~~
What happened 70 years ago?Their hate goes back to '85 or '86. Their bitterness goes back to our 58-7 victory over them after Gerry Faust was fired but still coaching. They felt we ran up the score and showed no mercy on their poor, miserable sad sack coach. I think in one of our earlier games in that decade they claimed we taunted their players.

JJ said we would keep passing if they were going to blitz. They claimed we ran up the score and should have run the ball. I think our last TD was on a blocked punt when Bill Hawkins recovered in the end zone. Somebody said later we only had ten on the field at the time.

By the way, you're very wrong about Miami being just like the rest of the South. It was much more tolerant, generally integrated schools fairly smoothly without the kind of disruption and antagonism that happened some other real southern communities, had far less segregation ( notice I said far less, not that it didn't exist.) When George Smathers smeared Claude Pepper out of his Senate seat in 1948 (as I recall) Pepper went south and ran successfully for Congress from the Miami area term-after-term. Miami was populated early on with a lot of northerners and others who had no sympathy for the racist values and attitudes of the Old South. Incidentally, some of the worst racism I ever heard came out of the mouth of some whites from Boston.

1950. The Red Pepper/Smathers race was in 1950. I have a chapter on it in my dissertation.

That's great! What's the subject of your dissertation?

Shifting political landscape in Florida from 1945-1968, but McCartyism in Florida (Johns Committee) was a big focus).

Thanks! Read the introductory abstract. Seems very consistent with what I posted here about influence of influx of population into Florida from other than the South. I recall a fair amount of the politics in the decade or two before you were born. Found your webpage where you teach and I might have some interesting insights about southern politics. I'll eventually get in touch and maybe we could chat a bit by email. I have a cousin who's done some interesting writing on an aspect of southern life.

Thanks again!

Sounds good. Send me an email. I'd love to chat.

Even our moderators are savages. The ND board would get eaten alive if it were to try to spend a day on here

He's a Domer. They all hide behind their religious school as if its a shield for them to say stupid *** ****, as if its okay for them to be backwards because their school is "ordained by God." **** them. They're garbage people.

Coming from people who worship a completely racist university, I find it ironic.

GTFOH with that ****. You've clearly never been on campus. And there you go, proving my point.

"And doth I clothe my naked villainy in old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ. And seem a saint when at most I play the devil [or ND Domer trash, essentially synonyms]."

Be gone troll!

Why wouldn't t Miami play Penn State when Penn State had a black player on their team? Or did that not happen?

" During the 1946 season, Penn State's Nittany Lions team voted to cancel a regular-season game at the University of Miami, rather than compromise by not bringing their black players. (Miami, like other southern schools at the time, refused to compete against integrated schools unless they left their black players at home.)"

Sooooo...in the 1940s...Miami did what ALL SOUTHERN SCHOOLS DID, at the time. And Miami WOULD play Penn State, but Penn State chose not to play Miami.

Now, fast forward...in 1967, THIS happened: "Ray Bellamy was the first African-American to sign a football scholarship to play for the University of Miami. In fact, Bellamy was the first African-American football athlete given a scholarship to a major university in the Southeastern part of the United States. He later became Miami's first African-American Student Body president."

So, with all due respect, please fvck off and die you ignorant piece of ND garbage.

That is really ****ed up though. No wonder Miami sucked early on. This **** really makes me sad!

Advertisement
..Do you understand now why older fans have a searing hatred for Notre Dame? 1988 was only part of it.

I want our guys to pound these mother****ers so badly.

It's not enough to win; I want to see a a 49-3 blowout, with the QB sacked six times.

Hurts me to my soul that we are on a 4 game losing streak a to these es...
My hate for notre Dame goes like this.... If my nephews ever went to fsu or uf then we have a problem. I would have a real problem with them but love is still there.... They go to notre Dame, that may drive a wedge between us

Now we have them at home.

I would like to see that list of African-American players from ND in the 1940s.

Oh, wait...there weren’t any.

I'm actually near South Bend at a truck stop.

Had a guy with a notre dame jacket walked past and I said: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U BABY!"

He whirled around to see me giving him the 'U' gesture.

He gave me a gesture to indicate he thought I was number one.

Haters gonna hate.

Happened five minutes ago. xD

For anyone that started following us in the 2000’s:

Welcome to the real Miami vs Notre Dame

Advertisement
Back