Two visitors on campus right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all need to quit trying to bash kids all the time on here it's sickening. Stfu about it already. Y'all be acting so **** stuck up on here. Gtfoh with that bullsh*t

Man I can see why people get on your case. WTF are you talking about. Nobody's bashing him. And honestly, 20 years old, and he still hasn't graduated high school. Somebody needs to have a come to Jesus talk with that kid. Like I said before, unless he's learning disabled, he's got a big problem.
Y'all are insulting this man calling him not smart or whatever but claim you are not bashing him? Just quit man.... he may need to work on his academics but it's not a good look to openly bash him like some of y'all are trying to do...

Advertisement
Y'all need to quit trying to bash kids all the time on here it's sickening. Stfu about it already. Y'all be acting so **** stuck up on here. Gtfoh with that bullsh*t

Man I can see why people get on your case. WTF are you talking about. Nobody's bashing him. And honestly, 20 years old, and he still hasn't graduated high school. Somebody needs to have a come to Jesus talk with that kid. Like I said before, unless he's learning disabled, he's got a big problem.

He's turning 19 in 2 months... you know how many players sign at bama and other sec schools while being a year older than they are supposed to?....

No one has ever signed anywhere being a year older than they're supposed to be. There's no such thing as being a year older than you're supposed to be.

Real Cane fans wouldn't be bashing a kid we really need, when you know he will know everything that was said by our fans. Say what you want to say off a public message board. Its not a good idea to say things a kid could take personally. That being said, its going to be a long bumpy job until signing day dodging bama money bags

Sounds like an academic issue. Jobs needs to work hard and do whatever it is he needs to do to get in. Miami might have to bend a little to get him in. REGARDLESS GET HIS *** IN !. Don't need kids like this going to lsu then balling out. Might be a bad example but Ricky jean Francois. Hope Jobes situation isn't close to his but regardless.

Advertisement
Sounds like an academic issue. Jobs needs to work hard and do whatever it is he needs to do to get in. Miami might have to bend a little to get him in. REGARDLESS GET HIS *** IN !. Don't need kids like this going to lsu then balling out. Might be a bad example but Ricky jean Francois. Hope Jobes situation isn't close to his but regardless.

Jobe and LSU?

LOL people will just make anything up now

He's turning 19 in 2 months... you know how many players sign at bama and other sec schools while being a year older than they are supposed to?....

No one has ever signed anywhere being a year older than they're supposed to be. There's no such thing as being a year older than you're supposed to be.

For his class obviously, quit trying to be a smart a55 all the time. Your attempt at trying to be funny all the time is old and corny

You haven't heard of the case of the 21 month pregnancy? it happens all the time to SEC commits, apparently.

Advertisement

Jobe and LSU?

LOL people will just make anything up now

I was using them as an example smh

this is one of the funniest responses ever. I'm cracking up over here.

If his dad is talking this early in game its not a good sign. Jobe been flakey since day one. I highly doubt he follows through. His dad is point blank looking for hand out academically or financially. We don't need a kid with half a brain or kid who's dad is a slime ball.

Advertisement

Y'all are insulting this man calling him not smart or whatever but claim you are not bashing him? Just quit man.... he may need to work on his academics but it's not a good look to openly bash him like some of y'all are trying to do...

It's okay man. If Jobe does sign here those same posters will be all on dyck

What makes you think jobe will have a problem with admissions.

Cane commitment Josh Jobe says he doesn't want to do media interviews right now.
He’s laying low.
But his father, Reginald Donaldson, on the latest going on with his talented son.
Donaldson says Jobe, who has aged out of Florida high school football, is “probably” going to wind up playing at the Cheshire Academy in Connecticut.
The plan is for Jobe to play there in the fall, get his grades and enroll at Miami in January.
That’s assuming his academic situation works out.
Donaldson also says he wants to see UM work hard to help get his son admitted, as it could be a tricky academic situation with Jobe's transfer credits and what could be a borderline qualifying situation depending on his test score.
“I have schools reaching out from other states that can help Josh get in and I’ve spoken to Mark Richt about it, he knows where I’m coming from,” Donaldson said.
While there’s a lot of talk that Jobe may not stick with Miami - with Alabama mentioned prominently as a potential destination - dad says “He’s still committed to Miami. But there’s a lot (of schools) in his picture.”

Dad says other big players for Jobe are Michigan and Oregon.
“He hasn’t visited them yet,” Donaldson said.
Donaldson says his advice to Josh is “It’s wherever helps you, who is reaching out to you, that’s who to give your heart to.”
He adds “We’re here, we don’t want to leave Miami.”

pretty clear message to miami

Almost threw up in my mouth reading that. Smh. Now I see why he's a divo. Hope he sticks.

Some of you have no idea why these kids academics are bad. So many things affect the academics to have no idea. You should never bashed them. And yes some of you all are bashing them.

Advertisement

Some of you have no idea why these kids academics are bad. So many things affect the academics to have no idea. You should never bashed them. And yes some of you all are bashing them.

Any kid that can't graduate from HS by the age of 20 is a ******* ******

How long before Broke puts the hammer down and tells the mods to lock this thread?

Tough guy Broke is easily triggered by anything Jobe.. Was he defending Tyler **** this hard when the rumors of him going to ****** top started?

I read this entire thread and didn't read anyone bashing him.

broke be crying and ****, like a ***** give him a rag
Not for his eyes, he need them for his panties and ****
****** sitting down to ****, instead of standing and ****

Real Cane fans wouldn't be bashing a kid we really need, when you know he will know everything that was said by our fans. Say what you want to say off a public message board. Its not a good idea to say things a kid could take personally. That being said, its going to be a long bumpy job until signing day dodging bama money bags

We don't really need him IF we take care of business with the others. There are like 10 elite DBs in Florida alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back