Two visitors on campus right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want shxt but u one of the bxtches I'm talking about too.

WTF are you gonna do about it? Type more?

lulz

Fvck you and fvck any idiot that can't graduate from high school in the USA.

both categories are complete ******* retards
There has been absolutely no indication that he can't graduate from high school. He just can't play football this season because he will be 20.

It's not like it's that crazy for a guy to be held back a yr, before hs.

Except for the fact that he HASN'T GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL! AND HE'S ******* 20 YEARS OLD!

Maybe his birthday is in January and he was held back in 1st grade.

Occam's razor

Advertisement
Y'all need to quit trying to bash kids all the time on here it's sickening. Stfu about it already. Y'all be acting so **** stuck up on here. Gtfoh with that bullsh*t

Man I can see why people get on your case. WTF are you talking about. Nobody's bashing him. And honestly, 20 years old, and he still hasn't graduated high school. Somebody needs to have a come to Jesus talk with that kid. Like I said before, unless he's learning disabled, he's got a big problem.

You trying to bash him though no need to try to hide ur hands like a lame . Do u know Jobe or sumthn?? He's one of the best players in the country that committed to Miami. And he's only 18 just a year older than most not all of the kids in his class so what? You dont know shx about him.

This thread is about Josh Jobe being on campus not all this other gossiping bs that you and a few other clowns on this site are on. If he would've committed to another school instead going on unofficials there you would be crying on here looking like more of a bxxxx than you do now.

You sound stupid af. I bet you were in your mid 20's when you finally got your ged, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you even got it.

What makes you think jobe will have a problem with admissions.

Cane commitment Josh Jobe says he doesn't want to do media interviews right now.
He’s laying low.
But his father, Reginald Donaldson, on the latest going on with his talented son.
Donaldson says Jobe, who has aged out of Florida high school football, is “probably” going to wind up playing at the Cheshire Academy in Connecticut.
The plan is for Jobe to play there in the fall, get his grades and enroll at Miami in January.
That’s assuming his academic situation works out.
Donaldson also says he wants to see UM work hard to help get his son admitted by dropping a bag or two or three, as it could be a tricky academic situation with Jobe's transfer credits and the other bags being offered and what could be a borderline qualifying situation depending on his test score, although we all know that smokescreen horsesh!t .
“I have schools reaching out from other states that can help Josh get in and that can drop unlimited bags so Josh can feed the fam with and I’ve spoken to Mark Richt about it [the bags], he knows where I’m coming from, as the old Chinese saying goes, no bags no Jobe,” Donaldson said.
While there’s a lot of talk that Jobe may not stick with Miami - with Alabama mentioned prominently as a potential destination - dad says “He’s still committed to Miami as long as there is a bag delivery. But there’s a lot (of schools) in his picture willing to drop unlimited bags.”

Dad says other big players for Jobe are Michigan and Oregon.
“He hasn’t visited them yet but will if bags are not delivered forthwith,” Donaldson said.
Donaldson says his advice to Josh is “It’s wherever helps you, who is reaching out to you and offering bags, many bags, that’s who to give your heart to.”
He adds “We’re here right now, on campus waiting for the g@ddam bags, we don’t want to leave Miami without the m@therf@ckin' bags.”

here's the unredacted original version of the interview with the edits in red
Excellent Excellent Work!!!

Advertisement
Man I can see why people get on your case. WTF are you talking about. Nobody's bashing him. And honestly, 20 years old, and he still hasn't graduated high school. Somebody needs to have a come to Jesus talk with that kid. Like I said before, unless he's learning disabled, he's got a big problem.

He's turning 19 in 2 months... you know how many players sign at bama and other sec schools while being a year older than they are supposed to?....

No one has ever signed anywhere being a year older than they're supposed to be. There's no such thing as being a year older than you're supposed to be.

For his class obviously, quit trying to be a smart a55 all the time. Your attempt at trying to be funny all the time is old and corny

Your mom's ******** is old and corny.

Dying...LMFAO

Lmao @ " most kids go thru this" etc. etc. coming from spoiled *** cat's who's biggest problem was picking out which strapless wife beater they gonna wear that day.

Then you have guys calling homeboy dumb but they steady taking a chit at the mall with the stall door open, tongue out like Jordan wearing a v-neck and contacts.

You trying to bash him though no need to try to hide ur hands like a lame . Do u know Jobe or sumthn?? He's one of the best players in the country that committed to Miami. And he's only 18 just a year older than most not all of the kids in his class so what? This thread is about him being on campus not all this other gossiping bs that you and a few other clowns on this site are on.

If he would've committed to another school instead going on unofficials there you would be on here looking like more of a bxxxx than you do now.

The kid is dumb as a box of paper clips. WTF do you want?

I don't want shxt but u one of the bxtches I'm talking about too.

WTF are you gonna do about it? Type more?

lulz

Fvck you and fvck any idiot that can't graduate from high school in the USA.

both categories are complete ******* retards

lol these bxtches mad at high school kids (not to mention our own commits) who they know nothing about smh trolls posing as UM fans

Advertisement
Jobe is a Cane thru and thru! Bag signals are only directed at or relevant to his SEC school offers that play the bag game, not UM. UM is his #1 choice and the only school he'd play for minus a bag. There is only 1 deal breaker or non-negotiable for him and his dad. Jobe is locked in on being an EE, his dad is giving UM a heads up that his transcript is crazy and will require special attention towards having some past and future credits accepted. UM has first and preferred opportunity to satisfy this #1 objective of his recruitment. He will be an EE for someone next January, that's the only threat or wavering attached to his recruitment where we (UM) are concerned. All the other stuff like calling him a ****** and questioning his dad's intentions and integrity is fairweather and weak.

Jobe is a Cane thru and thru! Bag signals are only directed at or relevant to his SEC school offers that play the bag game, not UM. UM is his #1 choice and the only school he'd play for minus a bag. There is only 1 deal breaker or non-negotiable for him and his dad. Jobe is locked in on being an EE, his dad is giving UM a heads up that his transcript is crazy and will require special attention towards having some past and future credits accepted. UM has first and preferred opportunity to satisfy this #1 objective of his recruitment. He will be an EE for someone next January, that's the only threat or wavering attached to his recruitment where we (UM) are concerned. All the other stuff like calling him a ****** and questioning his dad's intentions and integrity is fairweather and weak.

Yes sir, that is the deal right there. Everything else is BS. Richt has to make this work with Admissions. He if has a limited number of Admissions Cards (Get Out of Jail FREE cards) he needs to use this card and press his authority with Administration. Case closed. Thanks for the post.

You had me all the way till the end. "He’s still committed to Miami. But there’s a lot (of schools) in his picture.” is a weaker comment.

Naw, I disagree. Some of our fans attach emotional expectations to recruit but never do the same from historic context towards the institutions. These kids and their families are dealing with corporations where recruitment is concerned. Whether u want to be realistic or not, this is a business decision. Both sides have the right to handle it as such. Not to mention that our players and their families didn't make, create, nor attach the business aspect/dynamic to the student-athlete and educational institution interaction.

These schools have their prerequisites and requirements detailed, why can't the kids have theirs as well. Jobe doesn't have to make this or express his emotional attachment to UM, but he is. Some may say that's bad business itself. Dude knows he can't be the next ST anywhere else but here, and he wants that #26 jersey. He must do his part, but it's nothing wrong with pressing the other side to do theirs.

Advertisement
Naw, I disagree. Some of our fans attach emotional expectations to recruit but never do the same from historic context towards the institutions. These kids and their families are dealing with corporations where recruitment is concerned. Whether u want to be realistic or not, this is a business decision. Both sides have the right to handle it as such. Not to mention that our players and their families didn't make, create, nor attach the business aspect/dynamic to the student-athlete and educational institution interaction.

These schools have their prerequisites and requirements detailed, why can't the kids have theirs as well. Jobe doesn't have to make this or express his emotional attachment to UM, but he is. Some may say that's bad business itself. Dude knows he can't be the next ST anywhere else but here, and he wants that #26 jersey. He must do his part, but it's nothing wrong with pressing the other side to do theirs.

Jesus wept.

I swear to God the next ****** that makes a Sean Taylor comparison I'm gonna give a noogie to

**** U thirsty to passive-aggressively insult me lol! Now go back and read what U hastened to bold, it is my comparison I'm referencing, it's his (Jobe's) own. Jobe is saying he wants to be ST and takes pics in his #26 jersey. When/where did I say he was the next ST???

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back