Two visitors on campus right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he doesn't get in, it's 100% on him. Nobody else.

disagree.

Of course you do.

Care to explain, troll?

I explained in another thread cry baby but since you wanna act brand new I'll do it again.... Miami lost out on some guys back when Shalala was here cause she raised standards under Coker. Ricky Jean Francois couldn't get into Miami but he got into LSU. One of the first thinsdg Shannon did was relax these standards when he got hired. Miami doesn't need to lose kids in this way.

All I'm saying is if jobe can't get into Miami but get's into some other school like bama, LSU etc then Miami needs to rethink it's admission process for athletes.

Yep...but under brockonian law, this constitutes bashing a recruit, subject to the closing of a thread on command.

No all it does is show the true nature of some of you on here belittling kids on here because your behind a keyboard and wouldn't dare to say it in front of them.

I'll say it in front of you. When/where should we have this discussion?

Yep...but under brockonian law, this constitutes bashing a recruit, subject to the closing of a thread on command.

No all it does is show the true nature of some of you on here belittling kids on here because your behind a keyboard and wouldn't dare to say it in front of them.

You're confusing expecting bare minimum standards with belittling.

It's more belittling to a person to excuse sub standard performance and accept it as a norm.

Again, look at the example set by Frank Gore.

Advertisement

I come in peace. Facts are facts. You take any criticism against a recruit in any form as outright blasphemy. It's not. I don't always agree with the way every kid is talked about on here at times but there's a difference between stating facts and falsely stating something or degrading someone.

Last edited:

You a lame, stfu talking to me thinking its ok to belittle kids

What if I don't STFU? Then what broke?

What if I don't STFU? Then what broke?

Then I suppose it's GTFOH...But if you don't STFU or GTFOH...then what?

Advertisement
Nothing better in life than sitting on a Dominican beach and exchanging posts with brock.

disagree.

Of course you do.

Care to explain, troll?

I explained in another thread cry baby but since you wanna act brand new I'll do it again.... Miami lost out on some guys back when Shalala was here cause she raised standards under Coker. Ricky Jean Francois couldn't get into Miami but he got into LSU. One of the first thinsdg Shannon did was relax these standards when he got hired. Miami doesn't need to lose kids in this way.

All I'm saying is if jobe can't get into Miami but get's into some other school like bama, LSU etc then Miami needs to rethink it's admission process for athletes.

When it comes to academics, Alabama is one of the worst schools in the country. You can't fault UM for having higher standards or compare them to a school that doesn't have any.

Advertisement

disagree.

Of course you do.

Care to explain, troll?

When it comes to academics, Alabama is one of the worst schools in the country. You can't fault UM for having higher standards or compare them to a school that doesn't have any.

Letting a football player or 2 in is gonna effect Miami's overall academic reputation? I doubt it.

disagree.

Of course you do.

Care to explain, troll?

Letting a football player or 2 in is gonna effect Miami's overall academic reputation? I doubt it.

I doubt it also, but we have 85 guys on scholarship that probably wouldn't be able to get in if they weren't ballers. Maybe 5/10 out of the 85...

When you have a situation like Jobe's, that the kid is two years behind, it's a little harder to bend the rules even more. I hope he gets in but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back