TVD will be the best QB in the ACC next year, and a top 3 QB in CFB

The biggest difference IMO was we finally saw Lashlee call what he wanted because he had a QB who could execute it. Long way to go for this offense, but looking forward to watching the evolution of TVD. He beats Pitt next weekend and the national media will start to take notice.

Advertisement
You're close. Henson backed up Brady in 98 but did play in a number of games. In 99 Brady started, Henson played the 2nd quarter for the first 6-7 games then Brady became the full time QB for the rest of the season. Henson was not the starter until 2000 after Brady had left
I thought it was the other way around in that Henson prevented Brady from starting. but I stand corrected. Thanks.

Advertisement
I am happy for him.
TVD seems to be coming along and playing unfettered. Probably all of this Lashlee firestorm benefits him in terms of playing with a freeer hand than being controlled too much by offensive schemes and over thought out plays.
For once in a long while, I see a Cane QB looking comfortable playing to his own strengths.
If we didn't have Garcia behind him, I am sure some of the cane fans would be more positive and supportive ... which is sad

Advertisement
81deb1fe-d87a-4851-9f5c-065eaf3e9de8_text.gif

NC St is a sorry team? I see you are one of those "if UM beats a team, then it means that team wasn't good" type of mopes. NC St was the #6 defense in points allowed coming into the game. Its fair to caution against getting too excited after one game but to claim NC St is a bad team makes it look like you are either incredibly biased or don't understand football.

funny.gif
Look at the NC State schedule. They've played some bad offenses.

I think DJ at Clemson was a victim of the recruiting stars hype machine. Having watched several of his games, TVD is already a better passer. Heck, Clemson has scored 21 points or less in four straight games.
DJ is like the ****kowski of 5 star QBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here we go on this site. A win against a sorry team and now we found Gold. This is something the big programs don't do
You're right. They knight their saviors based on recruiting hype, ala Clumpson. And there is no more a steady hand than Spencer Rattler.

This fan base never learns
252 You’re a great poster on this site, but I’m telling you now, you’re wrong on this one. TVD is the real deal. He’s starting to show everything and he’s only a freshman with 4 starts.

I don’t just see a guy that’s going to be a great CFB QB, I see a guy with big time NFL tools. I will go so far as to say he’s a cant miss prospect.

I never ever hype up players but I think TVD s special. I think he’s going to be a big time Pro. He Reminds me of Josh Allen.

Advertisement
Back