Tvd is done

I think we drop two or three more unless the defense pulls a miracle which is possible. 51 was all over it today. ImCant wait to see popo Pulliam and Bryant. I was glad when I saw us put Wayne in there and I saw why, also liked the adjustment of if you kick it away from 0 we will put Ray Ray out there as well.

Thing is we human the bad sticks out more than the good. Very hard to see the good cause we choose to remember the bs more. And that sh sucks we are wired that way. But excited we won and Bain is worth watching the games.
We are a lot tougher team than last year. Our coordinators should be able to give us a chance in games

Having no QB we can’t beat FSU though which sucks

Watching TVD today was kinda like watching the glimmer of doing something big this year like upset FSU go out the window

Advertisement
We are a lot tougher team than last year. Our coordinators should be able to give us a chance in games

Having no QB we can’t beat FSU though which sucks

Watching TVD today was kinda like watching the glimmer of doing something big this year like upset FSU go out the window
Yea after today I conceded defeat by fsu and it might get ugly cause our weaknesses are their strengths. Tiny corner Wilson will top them, fast dynamic qb that see everything quickly and let’s it go. Just a bad matchup, we have to hope they are off their game. Bain has to be all world in that game.

This team sort of reminds me of last years Clemson team. Defense and running game carrying team, and QB you can’t trust.

Advertisement
His body language once things start going bad is just so infuriating

How can any of his teammates expect to have confidence in a real life mope like that? Dude looks miserable 99% of the time
The guy has 0 energy or intensity. On the field, or off during interviews. There is no way he inspires the team.

Emory is young and needs more experience, but at least he plays with passion and sounds excited to be there when talking about the game. He has a lot of potential to mature into the QB for this team.

TVD is what TVD is. He is a solid, serviceable QB, but he has hit his ceiling.

Advertisement
Literally everyone was open.

Fletcher is inside the 5.

Brashard likely gets the 1st down.

Restrepo had a step but the throw was short and to the wrong shoulder. Still the wrong read, IMO.

Look at that pocket too. So clean.

We finally get a line that can hold up against pass rush and the QB starts to develop double vision.

Please explain. He had a 25-6 ratio 2 years ago. He was 21-30, 374, 5 TDs vs A&M less than 2 months ago. Now he can’t throw the ball in the ocean.
We can only hope to the football gods he can have one more game like TAMU against FSU in two weeks because all we’ve seen since this is a dude who has ZERO clue what he’s doing out there

He’s legit guessing

He’s like one of those pitchers who’s mentally done
Play Emory for the rest of the year what’s the point of sticking to a qb that you don’t even trust to get you a fg try at the end of the game
Maybe he takes anti-anxiety meds and FSU bought off his pharmacist.

Advertisement
Something is VERY wrong with him. I don't think I have ever seen a QB look so **** good, only to turn around and look so **** bad. Our O looks nothing like it did just a month ago. If this is what we get from a 95% TVD, then please, for the love of God, bench him. We won't beat anyone else with a pulse with him playing like this.
Preach. The dude has more turnovers than tds his last three games. You can look at that as the glass is half full. That bih half empty bih.

We need to use the rpo/play fake better.

Receivers are open. TVD is having a terrible time seeing the field and just wants to lock on X.

My only gripe with Dawson is he isn’t making teams pay for selling out on the run.

The rpo game has always helped TVD when in a funk. If he is struggling and handing off too much, just call a quick play action pass.

He is STREAKY. If we are going to play him, we have to help him. He isn’t making good decisions with drop back passes.

Advertisement
Haven’t seen enough of EW to be like yea that’s our qb of the future. I need to see some more

Second half of Clemson he made the plays when called upon. Give 80% of that consistently for the game today and it’s never in doubt. He doesn’t need to be the second coming of Jesus right away. Just run the offense.

Advertisement
Back