Tvd is done

Advertisement
I’m withholding any judgment towards Dawson when his QB can’t complete a pass on this play

IMG_1669.png

Advertisement
Idk if the routes or how we’re attacking is different but **** the offense feels so much different In a bad way

Honestly since we stopped attacking deep/to the middle with Colbie it feels like our offense has really stalled vertically

Too much short stuff to X, George, and the blocking TEs
Against zone you can use "short stuff" very effectively. The middle was open today. He just didn't get the ball there.

Against zone you can use "short stuff" very effectively. The middle was open today. He just didn't get the ball there.
We found Colbie late and the offense started to move… we got away from him and the middle again and for some mysterious reason the vertical game struggled again

Advertisement
Haven’t seen enough of EW to be like yea that’s our qb of the future. I need to see some more
All we have is a one game sample size of Emory and he played well. He managed the game and was aggressive when he needed to be to win the game. What we know about TVD and he is gonna be above average or really bad. And right now he's about 50/50 over the last several outings. I want to believe in him but he's shown me he cannot be trusted. And the worst part is he's his own worst enemy.
Forcing passes into coverage and throwing picks in a clean pocket? Nah, if that's what he is I'd ride with Emory.

It feels like the team gave up on him. It’s like the giants play harder for Tyrod cause they gave up on DJ
Yeah I don’t want to say too much because it feels to me like there’s other stuff going on

TVD is streaky but he’s not like he was today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then you have games like Texas A&M. That's just it. Lights out some games. Can't do a **** thing right others. It's the weirdest Jekyll and Hyde show I have seen from a QB here.

There was no film on the Van Dyke / Dawson duo going into Texas A&M. All you had was the opener against fake Miami of Ohio.

Once Georgia Tech solved Van Dyke he was done. One pick in four games—seven his past three game.

There’s a lot of positives about this year for sure
I think we drop two or three more unless the defense pulls a miracle which is possible. 51 was all over it today. ImCant wait to see popo Pulliam and Bryant. I was glad when I saw us put Wayne in there and I saw why, also liked the adjustment of if you kick it away from 0 we will put Ray Ray out there as well.

Thing is we human the bad sticks out more than the good. Very hard to see the good cause we choose to remember the bs more. And that sh sucks we are wired that way. But excited we won and Bain is worth watching the games.

Advertisement
Back