Tvd is done

TVD is the reason why I can't see us winning out for the rest of the schedule. We have atleast 1(at most maybe 2....3?) more L's in the tank. Some people forget he was a huge reason why we lost to GT. Mario making that huge mistake at the end overshadowed it though. I cringe to think what FSU or Louisville has in store for him. I can already see it now, the run game will be picking up again because he wants to be mini Brett Favre & constantly turn the ball over. The blueprint being out there to stop him has me especially worried when we play FSU & UL.

Advertisement
He only throws to one man and teams are figuring it out. Once you take X out he is lost.
TVD when you bracket or take out X:

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Any of you ever think that maybe because of an undisclosed injury (we still don’t know what is wrong with his throwing hand), he doesn’t trust his hand/arm to drive the ball downfield, or just CAN’T get the ball downfield accurately?

That‘s what it looks like to me…..it’s either that, or mentally he’s just lost all confidence in being able to make those mid and longer throws with zip. Which is a worst case scenario for him and the team.

Clearly he’s not right.

It’s either injury or mental.

For the rest of the season, I hope that it’s an injury that will improve over time.

If it’s mental, it is a much tougher fix. I just happen to think it has to do with his hand, and they’re trying to gut it out with ab injury they hope gets better over time.

I think they know what the issue is inside the building, they’re not gonna tell us, so we’re left to speculate.
I think it’s both. Mental and physical limitations. He’s shook right now.

When did the torn ligament thing in his thumb occur? During TAMU game or Temple?

He still had that bad pick vs Miami (OH) but that can happen. He was pretty much flawless until GT. Since that game, he’s had 7 interceptions thrown in 3 games. Hence, we are 1-2 in his last 3 starts.

1698638534625.png

He was 6-7 for 42 yards on the final drive in the 4th down 23-20. The incompletion was a drop by Cam. He’s not done imo.

I think it’s both. Mental and physical limitations. He’s shook right now.

When did the torn ligament thing in his thumb occur? During TAMU game or Temple?

He still had that bad pick vs Miami (OH) but that can happen. He was pretty much flawless until GT. Since that game, he’s had 7 interceptions thrown in 3 games. Hence, we are 1-2 in his last 3 starts.

View attachment 263545
Didn’t that finger injury happen during fall camp?

Advertisement
Didn’t that finger injury happen during fall camp?
Possibly. You might be right.

If so, then even worse in terms of using it as an excuse for him, his ability to read defenses.

Not sure if some other injury has occurred since then (beside the leg injury from UNC), but it’s likely.

Still, it’s not his eyes or brain that got injured making him unable to read a defense. If he’s too injured where he can’t throw the ball, he should sit himself down. It’s only hurting the team and killing his confidence.

Possibly. You might be right.

If so, then even worse in terms of using it as an excuse for him, his ability to read defenses.

Not sure if some other injury has occurred since then (beside the leg injury from UNC), but it’s likely.

Still, it’s not his eyes or brain that got injured making him unable to read a defense. If he’s too injured where he can’t throw the ball, he should sit himself down. It’s only hurting the team and killing his confidence.
Cribby mentioned a core injury as well. Happened on that pass to Jacolby at UNC where he got drilled. All that aside, I agree, if he’s that injured, he needs to sit until he’s healthier.

He’s a one read QB and lacks mobility. Enough said..what stinks is he provides Canes best chance to win at this time…

Cribby mentioned a core injury as well. Happened on that pass to Jacolby at UNC where he got drilled. All that aside, I agree, if he’s that injured, he needs to sit until he’s healthier.
I said this prior to Virginia. Let him rest an extra week with FSU & Louisville on the horizon. I have no doubt Emory could've Won the Virginia game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back