Tvd is done

Yeah, TVD ain’t it. I think the coaches are trying to cover for him by using the injury excuse, but to me he looks like a mentally broken QB. I’m not going to pile on Dawson here because I feel like he’s lost complete and total faith in TVD. If you’re worried your QB is going to keep turning the ball over and make stupid decisions what would you do? Obviously, go to a more conservative game plan. It makes total sense. What I do know is this…we absolutely cannot go into the FSU game and turn the ball over like crazy and expect to come out with a victory. We’re going to to get blown TF out if we do that. Something’s gotta give.

Advertisement
I want him to do well so bad and i know the kid is trying. I don’t question his effort but…… he looks like damaged goods. No confidence. Looks mentally shot. I miss the old TVD, y’all remember this?

Any of you ever think that maybe because of an undisclosed injury (we still don’t know what is wrong with his throwing hand), he doesn’t trust his hand/arm to drive the ball downfield, or just CAN’T get the ball downfield accurately?

That‘s what it looks like to me…..it’s either that, or mentally he’s just lost all confidence in being able to make those mid and longer throws with zip. Which is a worst case scenario for him and the team.

Clearly he’s not right.

It’s either injury or mental.

For the rest of the season, I hope that it’s an injury that will improve over time.

If it’s mental, it is a much tougher fix. I just happen to think it has to do with his hand, and they’re trying to gut it out with an injury they hope gets better over time.

I think they know what the issue is inside the building, they’re not gonna tell us, so we’re left to speculate.

Last edited:
I see a kid who is emotionally fragile at this point, zero confidence and evermore checking out. This can all change with a couple of good throws and some clarity for him, at least we hope. Good kid, good family, bright future. All hands on deck with him in the coaches room. To me, I see him beating himself up enough, we don’t need to add to it.

Advertisement
In order to be a Great QB you need 3 things ..
Strong Arm, Good decision making and CONFIDENCE!…. TVD has been missing all 3 recently

Advertisement
Said all this last week & got murdered for it. He's never won a thing here & he is emotionless. Idc what examples people give. I want my QB to be fiery. Manning was, Brady was, Mahmoes is, Rodgers is. Those are the only example I need. Give me a guy who's cursing his linemen out & slamming his helmet all day over this weirdo.

Said all this last week & got murdered for it. He's never won a thing here & he is emotionless. Idc what examples people give. I want my QB to be fiery. Manning was, Brady was, Mahmoes is, Rodgers is. Those are the only example I need. Give me a guy who's cursing his linemen out & slamming his helmet all day over this weirdo.
eli manning has more of a pulse.

He’s like one of those pitchers who’s mentally done
Play Emory for the rest of the year what’s the point of sticking to a qb that you don’t even trust to get you a fg try at the end of the game
I agree TVD looks like he's playing scared right now and seems unable to shake it when he throws a pick but the coaches didn't trust emory under center late in the game either. I think whoever is under center needs to be allowed to have a shot in that situation. Really feels like the coach's are coaching scared and coaching not to lose. It almost cost them yesterday. Coaching def has to have some of the blame

Advertisement
I have another guess here with TVD.

He may be on prescription drugs-antidepressants or something. His Jeckyl And Hyde performance look so different. His bad games like last night he looks like he’s on Lithium.

Advertisement
Something is VERY wrong with him. I don't think I have ever seen a QB look so **** good, only to turn around and look so **** bad. Our O looks nothing like it did just a month ago. If this is what we get from a 95% TVD, then please, for the love of God, bench him. We won't beat anyone else with a pulse with him playing like this.
Should have had another pick (or two).

Just went back and watched his first pick. Had X open, just completely underthrew him. Probably a TD if he hits him.

Any of you ever think that maybe because of an undisclosed injury (we still don’t know what is wrong with his throwing hand), he doesn’t trust his hand/arm to drive the ball downfield, or just CAN’T get the ball downfield accurately?

That‘s what it looks like to me…..it’s either that, or mentally he’s just lost all confidence in being able to make those mid and longer throws with zip. Which is a worst case scenario for him and the team.

Clearly he’s not right.

It’s either injury or mental.

For the rest of the season, I hope that it’s an injury that will improve over time.

If it’s mental, it is a much tougher fix. I just happen to think it has to do with his hand, and they’re trying to gut it out with ab injury they hope gets better over time.

I think they know what the issue is inside the building, they’re not gonna tell us, so we’re left to speculate.

If he is so injured it’s causing this bad of play then he shouldn’t be playing. If not and it’s mostly mental, he shouldn’t be playing.

Bottom line? TVD needs to be pulled.

Advertisement
Back