Tvd is done

Advertisement
Something is VERY wrong with him. I don't think I have ever seen a QB look so **** good, only to turn around and look so **** bad. Our O looks nothing like it did just a month ago. If this is what we get from a 95% TVD, then please, for the love of God, bench him. We won't beat anyone else with a pulse with him playing like this.

Something is VERY wrong with him. I don't think I have ever seen a QB look so **** good, only to turn around and look so **** bad. Our O looks nothing like it did just a month ago. If this is what we get from a 95% TVD, then please, for the love of God, bench him. We won't beat anyone else with a pulse with him playing like this.
He’s the same guy. He’s sucked against fsu his soph year and all he did was throw to Rambo who was a faster version of X. Team caught on

Advertisement
Advertisement
He hits a wall every year..

He just ain’t it.. let him go play golf and be happy..

Better yet.. he was a great cheerleader and mentor for Emory.. let him do that for the rest of the season. Since that was the only time he looked happy.

Advertisement
He’s the same guy. He’s sucked against fsu his soph year and all he did was throw to Rambo who was a faster version of X. Team caught on
Then you have games like Texas A&M. That's just it. Lights out some games. Can't do a **** thing right others. It's the weirdest Jekyll and Hyde show I have seen from a QB here.

Then you have games like Texas A&M. That's just it. Lights out some games. Can't do a **** thing right others. It's the weirdest Jekyll and Hyde show I have seen from a QB here.
Idk if the routes or how we’re attacking is different but **** the offense feels so much different In a bad way

Honestly since we stopped attacking deep/to the middle with Colbie it feels like our offense has really stalled vertically

Too much short stuff to X, George, and the blocking TEs

Advertisement
georgia tech put out the blueprint of how to play Dawson and Tvd
Bingo.

It’s 90% on TVD (today at least), but Dawson has had some stinkers of drives…and usually in chunks. Drop 8 in coverage, and TVD freaks out. Dawson hasn’t adjusted to it either.

Regardless, needs to be an open competition at QB simply to create more urgency in the room. TVD hasn’t earned jack. Dawson needs to utilize tempo and motion again, it’s been more stagnant and slow…heck we’re trailing in the 4Q and we’re milking the play clock down to 5…

Last edited:
Not defending him today because he was awful but we need to play at a faster tempo so he has a chance to get in rhythm. It clearly looks like he's overthinking things out there when we're in this slow, methodical, check with me, bleed the clock, snails pace offense. Just run the Lashlee tempo offense for now and let him try and get some confidence back.

Advertisement
Back