Tvd is done

Advertisement
Something is VERY wrong with him. I don't think I have ever seen a QB look so **** good, only to turn around and look so **** bad. Our O looks nothing like it did just a month ago. If this is what we get from a 95% TVD, then please, for the love of God, bench him. We won't beat anyone else with a pulse with him playing like this.
Our offensive analysts aren't earning their paychecks!

I have another guess here with TVD.

He may be on prescription drugs-antidepressants or something. His Jeckyl And Hyde performance look so different. His bad games like last night he looks like he’s on Lithium.

Or he has eyesight issues and should get his eyesight checked.

Andre Johnson had similar issues and found that out only when he was preparing for the combines..

Something is VERY wrong with him. I don't think I have ever seen a QB look so **** good, only to turn around and look so **** bad. Our O looks nothing like it did just a month ago. If this is what we get from a 95% TVD, then please, for the love of God, bench him. We won't beat anyone else with a pulse with him playing like this.
1.) IMO He has Peter Principled (Petered Out)

2.) IMO He is still Injured.

3.) IMO He is on Medication that affects him in some way.

Time to Move On.

Advertisement
Serious question: is there ANY chance TVD gets benched? Seems like Mario will ride and die with him as long as he’s healthy enough to play.

Serious question: is there ANY chance TVD gets benched? Seems like Mario will ride and die with him as long as he’s healthy enough to play.
Agreed, Mario is no Saban when it comes to replacing QB’s. Realize that Bama has a stable of talent, but sometimes you just have to take the leap. It’s a rebuild year 2 and Mario said himself “we have a long way to go” last night. Why not give the kid the snaps, prepare around him, get the teams head around it and see what our future looks like. Bc it ain’t TVD. Love that guy, but reality comes fast, and we need to adjust. Go for it.🙌🏽#CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
i suspect him to be pretty gun shy against NC state, a LOT of checkdowns coming and probably some unnecessary ones due to the last three games

TVD EASY FIX….PUT ALL RBs, WRs & TEs IN A #7 JERSEY SO WHEN HE TRIES TO LOOK OFF A PASS TO X….HE WILL STILL FEEL LIKE HE’S THROWING TO HIM….
Obviously that's a silly suggestion as that's a penalty.

#7, #17, #27, #37 etc though - now that's an option. Hopefully TVD would see a flash of colour and a 7 on the jersey and let it rip.

Basically, make us put together long drives. They dont fear our run game, they dont fear our wrs beating them deep, they dont fear tyler making the correct reads and picking apart the zone, they dont fear dawson putting the defense in conflict lol nothing just play it safe and make them beat themselves
They don't fear our running game breaking off home runs, perhaps - but I feel like we can march down the field against almost anyone on our schedule if we just committed to handing the ball off.

Neither Clemson or Virginia had an answer in OT to our running game - and they knew it was coming.

Not defending him today because he was awful but we need to play at a faster tempo so he has a chance to get in rhythm. It clearly looks like he's overthinking things out there when we're in this slow, methodical, check with me, bleed the clock, snails pace offense. Just run the Lashlee tempo offense for now and let him try and get some confidence back.
You seriously want to throw away the remainder of the season to try to get TVD’s confidence back? Unfocking believable !😂🤣😂🤣 more chances for TVD ??? Fock that! The only thing that makes sense is TVD to the bench and then the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
20231029_180739.gif

maybe you're right, but he did it against a better defense already this year so he can do it

if you're gonna choose to mope and not support the players then don't pretend to be a fan later
I'm not moping. Just not spreading fake news about what tvd is. He did do it against a better defense but he can't do it consistently against gt , unc or Virginia

He wouldn’t trust Emory to get a fg in that situation either….
The difference is he wouldn't trust Emory in that situation because he's never been in it and WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT OF HIM. Tyler in that situation however he specifically played it that way BECAUSE WE'VE SEEN HIM PLENTY IN THOSE SITUATIONS & the odds aren't favorable at this moment for a positive outcome.

Advertisement
Back