Tvd hitting [the portal?]

The playoff year he actually did not call plays independently
Open for discussion but that was last year and who said that? Harbaugh may have had him run more a few times but it wasn’t all Harbaugh play calling.

I’m also not defending or happy with Gattis but I watched a lot of Michigan football and I’m a hoops fan of the Blue (go ahead whoever and roast me) and never heard that

Advertisement
Yall are so dumb man. Can Tom Brady go anywhere and play QB? absolutely. So TVD can't grasp a new system and it's the coaches fault because he can't adjust and read defense and go through progressions? It's about seeing defense the right way and getting your mechanics right and throwing the ball to your WR. There have been plenty wide open players this year that TVD has flat out missed the throw. But that's the coach? stop blaming coaches for everything man.
Most of this board is filled with people who like to hear themselves talk and aren’t very smart. It’s clear to anyone with eyes that, regardless of what you think of the scheme/play calling, there a multitude of opportunities to score on offense and the reason we don’t score majority of the time is solely on the players in one way or another. Now I’m not a fan of those terrible runs we got stuffed on all game long and Gattis is a moron for not trying to be creative with the short yardage runs after we got stuffed a few times. But, there was still ALOT left on the field points wise because our players didn’t give 2 f’s and were lethargic the whole game.

You can blame coaches for the players not being hyped up to play the game, but as a former athlete myself, sometimes you just feel flat that day no matter what you do to get hyped (short of snorting some coke).

Overall plenty of questionable calls on both offense and defense but i put majority of the failure on the players for playing like dogwater

Open for discussion but that was last year and who said that? Harbaugh may have had him run more a few times but it wasn’t all Harbaugh play calling.

I’m also not defending or happy with Gattis but I watched a lot of Michigan football and I’m a hoops fan of the Blue (go ahead whoever and roast me) and never heard that
There was a co oc. The same oc who is still co oc. Who happens to be my cousin. I know what he contributed if you think I’m bs’n refer to all the times I told the board all of my family played for Oklahoma in the past. He was of them

There was a co oc. The same oc who is still co oc. Who happens to be my cousin. I know what he contributed if you think I’m bs’n refer to all the times I told the board all of my family played for Oklahoma in the past. He was of them
That’s why I asked how you knew and I hadn’t heard that. I appreciate you clarifying.

Advertisement
no problem. I know nothing about Michigan except that lol the offense is more explosive this year as well.. he’ll be gone from Michigan in less than two unless they give him the keys. Only 36

They finally played a team with a pulse and had 17 points going into the 4th against a terrible Maryland defense

Michigan dropped 58 on the road last year

#trumpycanethoughts

Advertisement
Can’t be a coincidence he’s playing exactly like him
He was missing his throws just like Malik used too

And wasn’t Malik the guy Richt basically said wtf to bc he had no idea how to watch film
And Malik was then trained by richt jr
No wonder tvd has regressed look at that coaching lineage
@Brooklyndee got destroyed for saying TVD doesn't and shouldn't need to work with Malik.

Just saying

Advertisement
but it's weird that offense worked when Jake got in. But you don't see that because you have you mindset that OC sucks and have your "fire everybody" blinders on
it worked 50% of the time for him, too. don't make out like it was great

The portal or not. You can tell by his behavior that he doesn't want to be here. That's my gut feeling. He is lifeless out there. Gattis is killing him. Big difference from last year under Lashlee. I miss HIM
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-gif-6.gif

Advertisement
Once again, the play was there and he can’t hit the target. Kirby ******* Freeman makes that throw…..I think.
He’s missed quite a few throws… people wanna blame Gattis which is true this offense sucks… but TVD has done more damage himself just point blank missing guys. Miss me with the WRs suck thing because he can’t even put the ball near them most of the time

@MiamiChris ....w/ Glenn Rice in 2003
CAM00172.jpg

Advertisement
Back