Tvd hitting [the portal?]

Advertisement
You were as far as how the coaches will tailor offenses around one or the other. When Tom Brady goes to another team they agreed to run whatever he wants because he has proven success and all the leverage. The same is not true with Tyler.
Well obviously smh. Brady is a pro and a living legend of course you tailor your offense around him.. but wake forest did it for their QB. Lashlee did it for what TVD does best last year. He’s regressed from last year, it’s obvious the things we did to make him succeed last year are not being done. He has no leverage and obviously no say. You don’t have 6 straight 300 yard passing games if you’re as bummy as he has been this year. It’s like the mirror opposite of what happened with Joe Burrow. He was average first year at LSU and then they tailored the offense around him and what he does best and that’s all she wrote. Yeah he got receivers but they were there the previous year also. But they also got coached up. One of them was dropping balls like mark pope the previous year lol.

Advertisement
This is what Mario does to QB’s. TVD went from consensus 1st round pick and dark horse Heisman candidate to Kirby Freeman v2.

It’s more off-season and media hype compared to what the reality actually is.

The same situation happened with Kayaa a couple years back. **** he was touted as 1st overall in some mock drafts we saw how that turned out.

It took TVD till mid October last year to start producing last year with a far less complex offense. Don’t think he’s going to get that much time to figure it out under Mario.

Sorry but after you get blown out by MTSU, there is no ridiculous take. Everything is on the table now. This wasn’t us getting blown out by Bama last year. This is MTSU. Any fan has a right to turn on whoever after this.
anyone still defending the coaches? **** that. tell them to come to UNC. this is the FIU moment for Mario. just bc you like him doesn't make him a good coach right now

Imma say this...

@Brooklyndee alluded to TVDs woes this spring. Most ignored or said a former Cane who played football doesn't know football.

Just saying.
Everybody just crowned him king way to early. I don't know If it was the money, The media, whatever it may be. System or scheme doesn't make you miss wide open throws by 7 yards at the 10 yard line. He is all arms right now. He is not getting his legs and body right and that's on him and his mental space. Everybody saying I was dumb for saying Tom Brady. Ok, Ryan Fitzpatrick. That guy was on every team in the NFL and still came in and played well regardless of scheme.

Advertisement
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Doesn't rosier work with tvd in the offseason?
Can’t be a coincidence he’s playing exactly like him
He was missing his throws just like Malik used too

And wasn’t Malik the guy Richt basically said wtf to bc he had no idea how to watch film
And Malik was then trained by richt jr
No wonder tvd has regressed look at that coaching lineage

Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
That is hugely damning

Advertisement
This is out there but reading the articles about TVD, restrepo, golf, and not even having his receivers phone numbers has really got me wondering about Tyler.

I'm a golf guy. Keep a legit handicap (about a 10). Play once ish a week. Take some lessons. Hit the range once a week. Have a simulator at home.

TVD is a 2.7 handicap. That's a really good golfer.

And he had 10 recorded scores in July. that's a LOT of golf, not counting any scores he didn't record.

You have to be good and play a decent amount to maintain such a low single digit handicap. And he's been playing since he was a kid.

My point is, I think this kid spent a lot of his spring and summer playing golf and reading headlines instead of working with his receivers and getting better at football.

And golfing is an obsession. Hard to be obsessed with golf AND football AND school AND team culture..once golf gets a hold of you it can consume a good portion of your mind, competitive nature, and training/practice.

I know guys like Steph Curry can manage a professional basketball career and still remain a very good golfer. But he's a professional with tons of money. He can pay people to do a lot of the things us ordinary people have to do ourselves.
This honestly may be something. How does he not have his receivers phone number. Proves the extra work is not happening. Also TVD only wanted to throw to X and Mallory

If he wants to leave, that's on him. Says a lot about his character if that's the case. You'd think a guy that was the starter and a potential high end draft pick would want to fight, and take his job back, and show that he's the right choice. I think he has more character than what a lot of our fans believe he has, and I expect him to fight this thing out. That said, you never know about anyone.

Advertisement
Also brought up the fact TVD said that he didn't like playing at the Rock. That's a bad look for your QB and supposed leader to say that and that's something he would have to explain in the locker room. everything is great points
I’m thinking he was just saying what many players also feel…Who wants to play for small crowds?

If he wants to leave, that's on him. Says a lot about his character if that's the case. You'd think a guy that was the starter and a potential high end draft pick would want to fight, and take his job back, and show that he's the right choice. I think he has more character than what a lot of our fans believe he has, and I expect him to fight this thing out. That said, you never know about anyone.
Yeah, but the new coaching staff has clearly ruined him. Why would he want to stick around for more of that when he can portal his way to a team that will showcase his strengths?

This honestly may be something. How does he not have his receivers phone number. Proves the extra work is not happening. Also TVD only wanted to throw to X and Mallory
Especially with a new offense.

Dude should have been in the books and out with his receivers all the time practicing route timing.

Advertisement
Back