Tvd hitting [the portal?]

Advertisement
50238DDB-4C34-4FFD-8071-0B1F4AE6B4A9.jpeg

Last edited:
The portal or not. You can tell by his behavior that he doesn't want to be here. That's my gut feeling. He is lifeless out there. Gattis is killing him. Big difference from last year under Lashlee. I miss HIM
I said it last week, don't be surprise his hitting the portal. His not getting drafted anymore. What I like about Lashlee system is it makes QBs look good. I'm hoping Mario fixes this offense up

Advertisement
Garcia looked fine today and D knew he was throwing. I've been wanting Jake for 2 seasons now. TVD locks onto 1 player. Today Ladson was his target. Garcia is the better QB imo. Maybe TVD got paid and got to comfortable and was just passing time to get to the NFL

Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school

Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
which 3 diff systems in hs? dont include Georgia bc didnt he play like 3 games?

Advertisement
Gattis had nothing to do with Michigan being in the playoff.....

Last year Michigan rode their running game to the playoffs. The whole year people talked about how bad McNamara was and how the offense would be so much better with an average QB. Now suddenly TVD is somehow worse than McNamara

Advertisement
Last year Michigan rode their running game to the playoffs. The whole year people talked about how bad McNamara was and how the offense would be so much better with an average QB. Now suddenly TVD is somehow worse than McNamara
Because TVD doesn't know or have the mechanics to read defense. he's never had to. Never been coached to do that before this season.

Advertisement
What a fall for TVD. I feel for the kid. He doesn’t want to suck and lose games. He’s gone from a near consensus 1st round pick to looking hapless on the field and probably being benched. All in a few weeks.
Most of the optimism we all had going into this season was due to TVD taking snaps. Don’t make sense.

They ruined TVD. I’ve been saying it for weeks.

How in the fugg can anyone defend Gattis and Mario at this point.

A bunch of you went from slurping TVD last season, to now saying he’s terrible. Geez, I wonder what changed? It wouldn’t happen to be the OC and HC, now would it.

Bunch of disloyal jabronies. Always blaming the players, and never the corches.

Wake the fugg up! We got destroyed at home by a G5 team that got destroyed by James Madison! If you truly love our Canes, demand better from the corches that are getting paid a king’s ransom, and that goes for the defensive corches, too.

Advertisement
Back