Tvd hitting [the portal?]

Lol at Footballville. So many ridiculous takes in this thread.

It’s nuts how this fan base turns on players on a dime. Literally.
Are you not watching the games? Nothing wrong from pointing out the obvious. Want to blame coaching? I have zero issues with that. But to dismiss players, especially those who have been here for years playing at a low level, from any criticism is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This thread really jumped the shark. Now it’s, we heard all summer how the team has always been behind Jake and not TVD? Cmon now… reality is that TVD isn’t as good as we thought, and while that is painful for us let’s not try to now rationalize and just take to the polar opposite and say he is pure garbage. TVD is a good QB that is having issues with a new offense that is way different than the last one, and some of those differences may highlight some of his weaknesses. There is a whole ocean between being good to being a 1st rounder. Lastly, kudos to Mario for landing Gattis when the hour was looking bleak for our coordinators but people really seem to forget that while the name was a big splash hire, he wasn’t our first or third or maybe even fourth choice. Of course CIS spun it into stating we had landed a top 5 OC in the land. Now when things don’t go the way we planned, we right away go into hyperbole in the opposite direction.

This thread really jumped the shark. Now it’s, we heard all summer how the team has always been behind Jake and not TVD? Cmon now… reality is that TVD isn’t as good as we thought, and while that is painful for us let’s not try to now rationalize and just take to the polar opposite and say he is pure garbage. TVD is a good QB that is having issues with a new offense that is way different than the last one, and some of those differences may highlight some of his weaknesses. There is a whole ocean between being good to being a 1st rounder. Lastly, kudos to Mario for landing Gattis when the hour was looking bleak for our coordinators but people really seem to forget that while the name was a big splash hire, he wasn’t our first or third or maybe even fourth choice. Of course CIS spun it into stating we had landed a top 5 OC in the land. Now when things don’t go the way we planned, we right away go into hyperbole in the opposite direction.
The knowledgeable poster, myself included, told you Gattis was garbage when his name was brought up.

Gattis/Mario combo is offensive ****

The knowledgeable poster, myself included, told you Gattis was garbage when his name was brought up.

Gattis/Mario combo is offensive ****
I had my reservations about him. I didn’t think he was garbage but didn’t think he matched our roster well. I definitely was disappointed we missed on Briles when most were clowning him.

Advertisement
Back