Tvd hitting [the portal?]

TVD going to SMU next year and will have 3500 yards and 35+ TDs. Mario and Josh Gattis ruined him.
And they will continue to run for 2.8 ypc and finish 7-5.

Would also say a lot about TVD if Lashlee preferred Mordecai (not sure if he has one extra year) or Preston Stone. Mordecai has 5:4 TD:INT ratio against Maryland and TCU, the only P5 teams they’ve played.

The Lashlee suck fest on CIS is nuts. We don’t know what a good OC is so we put this guy on a pedestal.

Advertisement
Maybe TVD got paid and got to comfortable and was just passing time to get to the NFL
You say “passing time to get to the NFL” like he’s some jaded cop waiting on his pension.

On what planet does an average quarterback with ten games under his belt (last season) just pass time at new-look Miami this year, just biding time until he gets to the next level.

Van Dyke is playing himself not only out of a starting job at UM, but any football after this—lest he hits the Portal for a rebirth.

The Lashlee suck fest on CIS is nuts. We don’t know what a good OC is so we put this guy on a pedestal.
7-5 last year. No run game. Aired it out against nobodies after team was 2-4. Still choked against FSU, but now the guy is the GOAT. This fan base is hilarious.

There was a co oc. The same oc who is still co oc. Who happens to be my cousin. I know what he contributed if you think I’m bs’n refer to all the times I told the board all of my family played for Oklahoma in the past. He was of them
I believe you but I’ve known a coach on staff since the swamp and harbaugh pretty much called the whole osu game

Advertisement
That same year, Burrow 378 yards per game, 56 TDs vs D1 and won the NC.

If you have generational talent, you need to make sure they have as many opportunities as possible.
TVD is obviously not generational talent. he is limited. period. Yall crowned him king way to early. he threw some good balls last year. he also threw a bunch or bad ones as well.. People need to realize that

The portal or not. You can tell by his behavior that he doesn't want to be here. That's my gut feeling. He is lifeless out there. Gattis is killing him. Big difference from last year under Lashlee. I miss HIM
He's killing his self. Last year he got away with staring down receivers because there wasn't much film on him. Watch the replay of our games and watch how defenses are playing him now. The first place he looks is where the defense flows because they know that is where the ball is going

Advertisement
TVD is obviously not generational talent. he is limited. period. Yall crowned him king way to early. he threw some good balls last year. he also threw a bunch or bad ones as well.. People need to realize that
I didn’t say he was generational.

And you are proving my point. Mario/Gattis don’t know how to fit an offense to their personnel. Just like he didn’t know how to take advantage of Herbert’s elite arm talent.

That limited QB threw for 25 TDs and 6 INTs in 9 starts. Now he looks lost.

Mario ruined Herbert lol.

Are we going to parrot idiot
Oregon fans with this nonsense?

Herbert is 6th all time in PAC 12 passing TD's. He was a first round top 6 pick. Man Mario really ruined that guy!!

He didn't play in an air raid throw it 50-70 times per game offense.

The fact he played in the type of offense Mario had him in prepared him more for the NFL, than what some of what the other offenses would have. His transition has been smooth.

I am a big offense guy. I like spread offense.

I was on Grassy back in 2007 saying we should hire Mike Leach!

I get it, but to say Mario is a QB killer is just phony Bs.

Mario ruined Herbert lol.

Are we going to parrot idiot
Oregon fans with this nonsense?

Herbert is 6th all time in PAC 12 passing TD's. He was a first round top 6 pick. Man Mario really ruined that guy!!

He didn't play in an air raid throw it 50-70 times per game offense.

The fact he played in the type of offense Mario had him in prepared him more for the NFL, than what some of what the other offenses would have. His transition has been smooth.

I am a big offense guy. I like spread offense.

I was on Grassy back in 2007 saying we should hire Mike Leach!

I get it, but to say Mario is a QB killer is just phony Bs.
Mario ruined Anthony brown. Guy was gonna be a top pick

Advertisement
So now no QB has ever regressed and Miami ruined TVD who happens to be better than 75% of NFL QBs.
Im Out Exit Strategy GIF by truTV

Advertisement
So now no QB has ever regressed and Miami ruined TVD who happens to be better than 75% of NFL QBs.
Im Out Exit Strategy GIF by truTV
God forbid it’s both lol, but nope only one scapegoat is allowed. It’s not coaches and players, it’s one or the other.

Is Gattis helping TVD out? Not at all. Did TVD miss double digit throws on Saturday? Yep, and he did so the previous week too.

He’s a one-read, inaccurate QB with a big arm. That’s it. And Gattis seems to be a stubborn and overrated corch that’s been an Astronomical failure.

Together they form a ****show that lost to MTSU and has the fanbase ready for a civil war.

Last edited:
God forbid it’s both lol, but nope only one scapegoat is allowed. It’s not coaches and players, it’s one or the other.

Is Gattis helping TVD out? Not at all. Did TVD miss double digit throws? Yep.

He’s a one-read, not very accurate QB with a big arm. That’s it.
Difference is people never wanted Gattis and CIS crowned TVD. Naturally only one of these can be at fault

The portal or not. You can tell by his behavior that he doesn't want to be here. That's my gut feeling. He is lifeless out there. Gattis is killing him. Big difference from last year under Lashlee. I miss HIM

Dude missed so many over the middle wide open reads that its funny people keep talking about Gattis.

He has missed wide open reads in every single game. Even on his best pass play where he threw over the safety he missed a wide open touchdown on the go route.

You guys obviously are not watching the film breakdowns of our issues and TVDs issues, but he is. He knows its directly on him and the OL and its not Gattis. Thats just some doomsday theory that all these trolls throw out so you estrogen fish will bite. Its not reality.

Is Gattis helping TVD out? Not at all. Did TVD miss double digit throws on Saturday? Yep, and he did so the previous week too.

He’s a one-read, inaccurate QB with a big arm. That’s it. And Gattis seems to be a stubborn and overrated corch that’s been an Astronomical failure.

Together they form a ****show that lost to MTSU and has the fanbase ready for a civil war.
One of your best posts.

Advertisement
Back