Tvd hitting [the portal?]

He’s missed quite a few throws… people wanna blame Gattis which is true this offense sucks… but TVD has done more damage himself just point blank missing guys. Miss me with the WRs suck thing because he can’t even put the ball near them most of the time
He simply can't not read the defense. He locks on to his targets. That sh@t last yr was a mirage. Wake up people's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The portal or not. You can tell by his behavior that he doesn't want to be here. That's my gut feeling. He is lifeless out there. Gattis is killing him. Big difference from last year under Lashlee. I miss HIM
What ever the reason,he is done here plane to see

He’s missed quite a few throws… people wanna blame Gattis which is true this offense sucks… but TVD has done more damage himself just point blank missing guys. Miss me with the WRs suck thing because he can’t even put the ball near them most of the time
Thank you. I have certainly changed my mind on Gattis over the last 2 games, but I cannot blame him for every poorly thrown pass by TVD. Yes, it should be clear to everybody by now that Gattis' route concepts and offensive philosophy is not QB friendly. Lot of people saying that Garcia looks comfortable in this system. Sure, he looks more comfortable than TVD, but things didn't exactly look that easy for Garcia when he was in there yesterday.

I don't know the answer. Some of us want to blame TVD's regression entirely on Gattis. Others say that it's all TVD. I think it's a combination of both. He went last year under Lashlee's system to throwing lasers that some NFL qb's can't make to not being able to hit the broad side of a barn this year under Gattis. So Gattis system has definitely had a negative impact on TVD, but it cannot be blamed entirely for his terrible performance.

1989 Tourney Glenn was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
@MiamiChris ...In 1992 I met 3 of the Fab 5 at a Sub Shop in Downtown Orlando. Jalen, Juwan, and King were walking out, and we talked for awhile. I had a UM hat on and Jalen (HUGE UM FB Fan) took notice right away. They were in a Tournament at the Arena, and if I remember correctly they were playing Seton Hall. All 3 were cool af.

Advertisement
TVD has a better arm than 75% of the NFL. Those of you with the anti TVD narrative have biases. His story is not done.

Don’t confuse how far someone can throw a ball to having a good arm. He has bad mechanics, a slow release, and bad feet

Not to mention he can’t read a field

@MiamiChris ...In 1992 I met 3 of the Fab 5 at a Sub Shop in Downtown Orlando. Jalen, Juwan, and King were walking out, and we talked for awhile. I had a UM hat on and Jalen (HUGE UM FB Fan) took notice right away. They were in a Tournament at the Arena, and if I remember correctly they were playing Seton Hall. All 3 were cool af.
I always liked the Fab 5 tho must admit I was a Carolina fan

Advertisement
UCF played Michigan last year and I took my 5yr old son and met Jace and Jett, Juwans kids and they are great kids and spent some time with my son. It made his night.

Advertisement
UCF played Michigan last year and I took my 5yr old son and met Jace and Jett, Juwans kids and they are great kids and spent some time with my son. It made his night.
Look Man....I was ready to say F the Sub, and talk sports for an hour. They could easily walk to their Hotel (It was the Omni back then) from the shop in 15mins.

Lol at Footballville. So many ridiculous takes in this thread.

It’s nuts how this fan base turns on players on a dime. Literally.
There's more than enough blame to take on all sides....players and coaches.

The one thing I didn't like was TVDs attitude when he got benched. Team is driving down the field and TVD is way behind, by himself.

Why? If a RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, or DB gets benched for poor play....they all are required to STAY ENGAGED and be A GOOD TEAMMATE by supporting your brothers still in the fight....that's a character issue in my opinion, and no excuse. Teammates notice that kind of thing and will ultimately quit on you because you've quit on them. It's that big of a deal.

If TVD can't be a good teammate when he's not the guy, or gets pulled and is into his feelings....that's an incredibly bad trait, ESPECIALLY for the leader of the team playing QB.

If you think smu is where he would end up.. LOL. If he hits the portal there will be a TVD tears thread cuz big time programs are coming calling.. and he’ll succeed elsewhere

And they'll get greedy, and somehow manage to pick off a few others - and the recruiting whispers in recruits ears?

We won't be able to get another QB higher than two stars for another decade.

Advertisement
Back