Tvd hitting [the portal?]

Advertisement
Yall are so dumb man. Can Tom Brady go anywhere and play QB? absolutely. So TVD can't grasp a new system and it's the coaches fault because he can't adjust and read defense and go through progressions? It's about seeing defense the right way and getting your mechanics right and throwing the ball to your WR. There have been plenty wide open players this year that TVD has flat out missed the throw. But that's the coach? stop blaming coaches for everything man.

Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
Doesn't rosier work with tvd in the offseason?

They ruined TVD. I’ve been saying it for weeks.

How in the fugg can anyone defend Gattis and Mario at this point.

A bunch of you went from slurping TVD last season, to now saying he’s terrible. Geez, I wonder what changed? It wouldn’t happen to be the OC and HC, now would it.

Bunch of disloyal jabronies. Always blaming the players, and never the corches.

Wake the fugg up! We got destroyed at home by a G5 team that got destroyed by James Madison! If you truly love our Canes, demand better from the corches that are getting paid a king’s ransom, and that goes for the defensive corches, too.
Hey now that James Madisn squad beat app state today 👀 lol

t
Doesn't rosier work with tvd in the offseason?

Yes. here is just a few plays where TVD was just flat out bad. You can't blame coaching for this..

20220925_035957.jpg
20220925_040524.jpg

This was just a flat out miss that wasn't close
20220925_041103.jpg
another terrible throw with the WR openMello running wide open but he goes deep
20220925_041804.jpg

Attachments

• 20220925_041318.jpg
    20220925_041318.jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20220925_041615.jpg
    20220925_041615.jpg
    901.7 KB · Views: 60
Advertisement
Sorry but if your a QB you're supposed to make those throws in the backyard, In practices, in games, I probably couldve made a few of those throws my **** self. Gattis has nothing to do with him throwing bricks
Combine his ineptitude with revivers dropping ball and not blocking… We’ve also been missing Don fwiw

A bunch of you went from slurping TVD last season, to now saying he’s terrible. Geez, I wonder what changed? It wouldn’t happen to be the OC and HC, now would it.

Wake the fugg up! We got destroyed at home by a G5 team that got destroyed by James Madison! If you truly love our Canes, demand better from the corches that are getting paid a king’s ransom, and that goes for the defensive corches, too.
Gattis and Mario make TVD completely miss his targets? I don’t think so.

TVD was ******* last year UNTIL we had no shot at anything significant so there was no pressure. He can’t handle pressure.

Advertisement
Next
FWIW Drew already locked up TVD. I think the horse must come before the cart. Tough lesson to learn. He’s driving a beautiful car. It’s a lease… I think the future wasn’t protected. I know he has good family. Maybe they should have slowed things down, instead of speeding them up.
Stay focused, stay healthy and most importantly stay hungry. (It’s harder to do, than type. I do practice what I preach.) Drew knows better too, he just didn’t care. It’s casting as many lines as possible and hoping one bites for that guy. Fire Drew, give the car back, stay humbled and work angry. The NFL will love that. There’s still time to right this ship.

Last edited:

I agree 100%. Still TVD has been atrocious. His accuracy is completely shot as is his confidence. Jake Garcia needs to be the guy from this point forward. He came into a very difficult position and managed to play well considering. He was able to spark the team and we all saw how the team responded. Unfortunately Mario waited much to long to make the move everyone knew was the obvious one to make and bench TVD for Garcia. This team just can't get out of its own way and Garcia wasn't able to overcome all of that today.

He is still the clear cut obvious choice to start vs UNC and beyond. Garcia should get all the 1st team reps from here on out leading up to the North Carolina game. It will be very interesting to see how Jake does with 2 weeks to prepare as the starter. He seems to be a much better fit in this offense and his ability to process together with his quick release should do this offense a world of good.

Gattis and Mario make TVD completely miss his targets? I don’t think so.

TVD was ******* last year UNTIL we had no shot at anything significant so there was no pressure. He can’t handle pressure.
No they don't but it's obvious that TVD is not at all suited for this offense.

Advertisement
Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
If that is the case.. why did we not hear about any of this beforehand? Footballville was slurping TVD all off season talking bout “TVD gonna TVD”. I been said he cannot read defenses last year, because Smith would be open A LOT and not get looked at. We just threw deep passes to the other side.. HOWEVER, it’s on GATTIS to build an offense around what TVD can and CANNOT do!!! Instead of putting him into this $hitty offense where he has to overthink!!! This offense just says **** the vertical passing game (what TVD did best last year) we just gonna dink and donk! TVD ain’t who people thought but Gattis is worse! Only uses one side of the field (which makes sense if TVD limited) however, he doesn’t have a decoy on the other side AT ALL and doesn’t attempt a pass beyond 15 yards! Recipe for disaster! That means we only use about a 30 yard window we throw into smh! When it’s on the short side it’s even smaller! Hence the interception on the short side while running two WR’s outside the hash doing outs against press coverage on timing routes where the QB just does his drop and throws it to the spot! Scheme is horrible!!!!
1664099707859.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
If that is the case.. why did we not hear about any of this beforehand? Footballville was slurping TVD all off season talking bout “TVD gonna TVD”. I been said he cannot read defenses last year, because Smith would be open A LOT and not get looked at. We just threw deep passes to the other side.. HOWEVER, it’s on GATTIS to build an offense around what TVD can and CANNOT do!!! Instead of putting him into this $hitty offense where he has to overthink!!! This offense just says **** the vertical passing game (what TVD did best last year) we just gonna dink and donk! TVD ain’t who people thought but Gattis is worse! Only uses one side of the field (which makes sense if TVD limited) however, he doesn’t have a decoy on the other side AT ALL and doesn’t attempt a pass beyond 15 yards! Recipe for disaster! That means we only use about a 30 yard window we throw into smh! When it’s on the short side it’s even smaller! Hence the interception on the short side while running two WR’s outside the hash doing outs against press coverage on timing routes where the QB just does his drop and throws it to the spot! Scheme is horrible!!!! View attachment 209516
If that's the case then how did Jake make the throws downfield? I'm hoping we stick with Jake and see if there's a difference. I honestly think TVD lost the offense and heard rumblings that the WRs wanted Jake all along. Maybe the whole team did because the energy was different with Jake in the game

Yall are so dumb man. Can Tom Brady go anywhere and play QB? absolutely. So TVD can't grasp a new system and it's the coaches fault because he can't adjust and read defense and go through progressions? It's about seeing defense the right way and getting your mechanics right and throwing the ball to your WR. There have been plenty wide open players this year that TVD has flat out missed the throw. But that's the coach? stop blaming coaches for everything man.
You’re stupid AF!! If Brady goes to a team the schematic’s are changing to whatever Brady wants! He’s not learning a whole new system! The OC would just say what do you want to run? We should have been running what worked best for TVD in the passing game last year PERIOD!! We trying to fit a round hole into a square peg. Now buddy has to overthink and he lost millions. Same thing that happened to Jacory Harris when he was here. Jacory was calling his own offense at MNW and came here and we would not run spread with him. Lost that kid millions.

Lol at Footballville. So many ridiculous takes in this thread.

It’s nuts how this fan base turns on players on a dime. Literally.
When they speak the truth it's hard not to understand. I'm not turning on anybody. TVD was *** today and pretty much all season. With that said, I've been wanting Jake to play for 2 seasons now. So the turning on somebody on a dime, Only the dime Jake threw downfield relates

If that's the case then how did Jake make the throws downfield? I'm hoping we stick with Jake and see if there's a difference. I honestly think TVD lost the offense and heard rumblings that the WRs wanted Jake all along. Maybe the whole team did because the energy was different with Jake in the game
Well you answered yourself lol. He made THROWS DOWNFIELD 😂. TVD has hardly attempted anything beyond 15 yards this year. Only times he did were on rollout passes and he’s not good at that.

Advertisement
Back