Turn out the lights. The party’s over

We are White Goodman from Dodgeball. Once the best looking most arrogant successful ******* in the room and now we are post losing a championship, eating a bucket of fried chicken cursing other people like it’s their fault, but never our own.

******’ Chuck Norris.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you love to read and respond to every word I write. For someone you have claim to have such disdain for you certainly pay a lot of attention to me. I don’t read anything you write unless it’s a response to me. And even then I stop after a few words.

Accountability for words said, you've got none. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I think the sad truth is we’re done. We’re a relic.

We’re the hot HS cheerleader Homecoming queen who is now 45 and recently single with the same hairstyle she had in HS but with much less volume and shine. The hair’s all broken and thin and damaged from years of coloring.

She’s got those smoker’s lines around her now thin lips that once were plump and shiny with flavored lip gloss. Her makeup is dated. Her waist is now square. And her booty is flat. Her thighs are skinny with no muscle tone but still have cellulite on them. She’s got a kangaroo pouch instead of a flat belly from pumping out 4 rotten kids, 2 who hate her, 1 who is her “best friend,” and the other who’s in and out of rehab.

It’s over, fellas. The incompetence runs too deeply. The disease is at the top of the organization and runs down like diarrhea down a 90 year-old man’s leg. When the entire organization is trash there’s really no hope in sight.

Unless some miracle happens where a female lawyer and her cronies hellbent on what appears right publicly versus what is actually right is no longer the big shot caller, it’s time to enter the acceptance phase of Kubler-Ross’s 5 stages of death.
I agree with some of what you're saying, but I have to push back and remind you that this is still a very young team. We lose only 1 player on the offense in the 2-deep. We'll have attrition on the defensive front 7, but I like the guys returning and the younger guys that are redshirts.

The play and coaching has be illustrated, analyzed, and illuminated so I'm not going to comment on that here. What I will comment on is the false expectations that Diaz created in the 8 months prior to the season start where he has now pivoted 180 degrees in saying this is a rebuild year in his GT postgame interview.

The problem I have is that the team has not improved or has very little since game 1 while other programs such as Louisville and even GT have made strides although their expectations were so low that everything looks up. We are just the opposite. We had high expectations that now everything looks bad. I'm just going to continue to support my team and have no expectations of winning for the rest of the season.

Although we should have blown out VT and GT, we are only 1 or 2 plays from each game in being 7-0 or 6-1. If we had a guy who could make a field goal, we're likely 5-2 at worst. Brighter days will come. Just continue to support our players.

There’s usually a ton of fake insiders letting us know if the “inner workings” of future moves or secret meetings about ultimatums on staff changes. The silence is deafening.

Also, you gotta wonder why we care more than the powers that be do. If I was former player, I’d refuse any further recognitions (halftime presentations, ring of honor ceremonies, etc.) until the ship is righted (yeah, right). Hard not to feel helpless at the moment.

Guess what? The people who will fire Fake Jimmy are the same incompetent ***** who will hire his replacement. The same ***** who signed off on his idea to hire another assistant from a failed staff with no HC experience. That replacement for Fake Jimmy would likely be someone like Jen Strawley because UM wants to be seen as a leader in those sorts of hirings.

This is why I think it’s over. Unless there are massive changes at the top of the organization making decisions about men’s athletics then we’ll continue our death spiral.
U have now joined the way i think franchise. It sucks man cause when im negative af i look tocpeople like u to give me hope. U have checked out man and i feel like **** reading this even though its the truth. I been like this for two to three years.

Advertisement
This is us trying to warn other programs that it can happen to you too...

Screenshot_20191020-134136_Gallery.jpg

Excuse me now. I'm going to close the blinds and shut the drapes in my bedroom while listening to this on loop and drinking straight from the Everclear bottle.

Washington might not but ND is slowly getting there. That team is a NFL QB away.
Its just we got retards inside hiring these coaches. I knew instantly Manny wasnt the right guy no one wanted him but us. He never recruited his evals suck and he talked his way into UM. It gets me so angry and i have little hope when i sit here on a message board and know more then these people getting six figures to do this **** man.

Advertisement
Tilman Fertitta fired Applewhite after 2 years. Who is our Tilman Fertitta?
TF provides leadership for that organization. We have no leadership. BoT and the admin vacated their seats of leadership when they hired this bar charts and graphs analyst in one afternoon over a cup of cafe con leche and vegan croquetas.

Advertisement
This is a sad, but true post by Franchise.

It's still hard to digest how much this program has become a steaming pile of dog **** in a bag on fire.

I will put money into a banner flown to say something like....

Retire the turnover chain and rings! Canes are clowns.

I agree with some of what you're saying, but I have to push back and remind you that this is still a very young team. We lose only 1 player on the offense in the 2-deep. We'll have attrition on the defensive front 7, but I like the guys returning and the younger guys that are redshirts.

The play and coaching has be illustrated, analyzed, and illuminated so I'm not going to comment on that here. What I will comment on is the false expectations that Diaz created in the 8 months prior to the season start where he has now pivoted 180 degrees in saying this is a rebuild year in his GT postgame interview.

The problem I have is that the team has not improved or has very little since game 1 while other programs such as Louisville and even GT have made strides although their expectations were so low that everything looks up. We are just the opposite. We had high expectations that now everything looks bad. I'm just going to continue to support my team and have no expectations of winning for the rest of the season.

Although we should have blown out VT and GT, we are only 1 or 2 plays from each game in being 7-0 or 6-1. If we had a guy who could make a field goal, we're likely 5-2 at worst. Brighter days will come. Just continue to support our players.

I'm not in the habit of throwing good money after bad. I've blown a lot of money on the Miami Hurricanes. That stopped during the Richt years.

Despite what people say, Mark Richt was one of the best coaches in college football. His record at Georgia proves it.

If Mark Richt could not win here, then it became apparent to me that NOBODY can.

Richt left because he knew this team was trash. He didn't walk away from millions of dollars out of the goodness of his heart. He did it to salvage his reputation. He realized he made a losing bet by accepting the Miami job, he cut his losses, and he walked.

This program can not be fixed. And I ain't going down with the ship.

Caught all kinds of grief being a Richt supporter until the end, but finally realized he could not get it done here.
Then Manny’s bizarre hire happened and all the TNM, fancy slogans, jewelry, false bravado, Savage Manny, crap popped up on this board and I just shook my head and thought how could this happen hiring a DC who has been unsuccessful as much or more than he had been successful.

No head coach experience, no experience hiring a staff, never recruited all that well, and we stole him from Temple????

We are where I expected us to be when the hire was made.

Advertisement
Back