Turn out the lights. The party’s over

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. We'll find the right admin/coach one day. It's depressing where we are but nothing lasts forever, and things can change.

hopefully by then, football in south florida is still king! Hopefully its not like football in belle glades and Pahokee!

Advertisement
Sad but true. My oldest is almost 16. I've pretty much lost him as a fan to Auburn. I'm kind of jealous. I couldn't ever pull for anyone else. Here's to fighting for sun bowls every year fellas.
I'm a Cane fan of 30 plus years. My 15 yr old WAS wearing Canes swag to school. He said "I thought you said Miami was going to be good this year Dad?" What makes it worse is my step brother is the head coach at Auburn and we do watch them every week. I still can't jump ship though.

Advertisement
Usually agree with you but Washington and ND were “dead”...then they hired the right guy for the job.

All schools have a chance to be great with the right guy, however, we have been this way for almost 2 decades, ND was not dies for that long nor Washington. Also, ND has huge resources and Washington is still a 2nd/3rd tier program with Peterson at the helm. We should be UF easily. top 10 program annually.

Advertisement
Glades Central and Pahokee have fallen off the map. They are not even competitive in a lot of games.

I know that's because things changed in the area and football is not like it was, I believe the same will happen in Dade. look at the top schools and players are coming from Broward where the loyalty is not the same. Kids from dade went to um no matter what. that's changing.

All schools have a chance to be great with the right guy, however, we have been this way for almost 2 decades, ND was not dies for that long nor Washington. Also, ND has huge resources and Washington is still a 2nd/3rd tier program with Peterson at the helm. We should be UF easily. top 10 program annually.
I was just using obvious teams. The same thing stands for TAMU, Ole Miss (until Freeze left), LSU before Saban, etc.

said this for weeks. our fans need to stop living in the past (yes we do). we will NEVER compete in todays CFB against the big time programs. we just wont. our ceiling as a program is a playoff loss every couple years (similar to ND and they have far more resources, fans, and support). people killed lebatard for saying this years ago, but he isnt wrong. maybe we get lucky and catch lightning in a bottle for a year, but thats the absolute dream scenario.

Advertisement
Back