Travon Thomas, '19 DE

I like Munoz for sure
Munoz is a straight monster that’ll have a big year , I don’t see a project . I just see a guy who’s been injured and hit the camp circuit a lot until recently . And that’s a big part of your stars / rating.

Advertisement
Munoz is a straight monster that’ll have a big year , I don’t see a project . I just see a guy who’s been injured and hit the camp circuit a lot until recently . And that’s a big part of your stars / rating.
Whose also currently getting top notch coaching from one of the greats!!!

Just met him at Publix while I was in line to get a sandwich. Nice kid he was wearing a UM shirt and Florida State Shorts. Told me he will be at Paradise Camp. Said he will more than likely end up at FSU. I did my best recruiting pitch though. Two handlers with him. One of the handlers said they were pushing him to UM other said he wanted him at FSU.

View attachment 61510
so attending Paradise Camp is not an automatic commit? Any feel why he thought FSU? a better fit?

so attending Paradise Camp is not an automatic commit? Any feel why he thought FSU? a better fit?
I asked him straight up where he was going to commit and he said FSU is the likely place. He said he liked the Squad up at FSU and mentioned something about Cam Akers not sure what the connection between them is though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow that hurts. We need to kick the crap out of them this year to show recruits we’re here to stay.

I asked him straight up where he was going to commit and he said FSU is the likely place. He said he liked the Squad up at FSU and mentioned something about Cam Akers not sure what the connection between them is though.

The fact that he has an offer from FSU and not from UM is probably a factor in his decisionmaking

Did he mention 7.4.14 Mississippi to Chicago connection 😁

Just met him at Publix while I was in line to get a sandwich. Nice kid he was wearing a UM shirt and Florida State Shorts. Told me he will be at Paradise Camp. Said he will more than likely end up at FSU. I did my best recruiting pitch though. Two handlers with him. One of the handlers said they were pushing him to UM other said he wanted him at FSU.
Who is this?

Advertisement
This reminds of how excited I used to get over the likes of Cameron Binion(who had a ton of accolades coming out), yeah, those were the days when Canesport would say every Erickson class was better than the next...
Good Lord. Cameron Binion. I think he might have second team USA Today A-A and hardly sniffed the field at Miami.

Good Lord. Cameron Binion. I think he might have second team USA Today A-A and hardly sniffed the field at Miami.

word I got was that literally from the first practice on, the coaches were like,'Hold on, THIS is Binion?!?!'

Was the Gatorade player of the year in Michigan coming out....

Advertisement

View attachment 61510

You should have slipped him a couple Washingtons and told him there is a lot more where that came from at the U.

Advertisement
I just can't get it out of my mind, someone putting on FSU shorts and thinking, yes......I will pair that with a Miami shirt. WTF?

I'm sorry but who doesn't know that. **** his family member should know that

do you think a teenager has the authority to decide what school he's going to especially from out of state?? Do you think the average parent in life has the time and resources to have their child go to school out of the area they live in??

think bruh **** smh :puzzled:

I hate even bringing this guy up, but this is the latest kid that Luke is trying to pimp on twitter...saying he brought Cooper and Freeman to Miami and the Canes wouldn't take him and this kid will be next.

Advertisement
Back