Travon Thomas, '19 DE

Advertisement
I hate even bringing this guy up, but this is the latest kid that Luke is trying to pimp on twitter...saying he brought Cooper and Freeman to Miami and the Canes wouldn't take him and this kid will be next.

Didnt Cooper flip to Alabaga?

I hate even bringing this guy up, but this is the latest kid that Luke is trying to pimp on twitter...saying he brought Cooper and Freeman to Miami and the Canes wouldn't take him and this kid will be next.

Maybe he should worry about pimpin his son out of jail.

Advertisement

Freeman and more specifically, Cooper were highly recruited, Luke didn't introduce them to the nation. Freeman was introduced to Randy Shannon, yet Luke keeps putting that one on Al Golden. I don't know much about Travon Thomas, but his offer list isn't exactly loaded. Also, I don't have as much problems with the defensive staff on evaluations as I do the offensive staff.

Cooper was never committed to Miami iirc. His recruitment was fairly quiet from what I remember. Committed to Bama and that was it.

I thought the story was Golden told him and another recruit whoever commits first has the spot. Can't remember who the other recruit was, but he had a very mediocre career here.

Advertisement

I retweeted him that his buddy Randy was the HC when Freeman didn't recruited....he didn't reply back.

I retweeted him that his buddy Randy was the HC when Freeman didn't recruited....he didn't reply back.

I've done the same and so have others. In the end, Luke's got his own agenda. Randy's his boy (even though it looks like Randy doesn't even associate with Luke).

Cooper was never committed to Miami iirc. His recruitment was fairly quiet from what I remember. Committed to Bama and that was it.

IIRC, Golden was slow playing him in lieu of going after other guys. Messed that one up. There was some serious talent in sofla at WR that year that we barely sniffed - cooper, louis, et al. Instead, we went with waters and lewis.

IIRC, Golden was slow playing him in lieu of going after other guys. Messed that one up. There was some serious talent in sofla at WR that year that we barely sniffed - cooper, louis, et al. Instead, we went with waters and lewis.

Agreed. My thing is, Luke's making it seem like he found this hidden gem in Amari Cooper and first introduced him to Miami. Everyone knew about Amari, not just Luke.

Advertisement
He's just a clown show at this point...why don't he ask FAU or his butt buddies at FSU to take him.

Can't stand him at times....

At times? Try ever. He is the ******* absolute worst and the fact that gameday chose him to represent this program in Charlotte was maybe the biggest kick in the nuts ever. He is the biggest ***** on the planet.

Agreed. My thing is, Luke's making it seem like he found this hidden gem in Amari Cooper and first introduced him to Miami. Everyone knew about Amari, not just Luke.

No everyone didnt. He blew up during the camp season...specifilcally them camps Luke took them to. Amari for whaever reason only had like 20 catches his jr year.We kinda slow played ...he blew up..and what Bama does they did to lock him up.

Kid above is committed to FAU or FIu as of this week @Tee3000.

Advertisement
At times? Try ever. He is the ******* absolute worst and the fact that gameday chose him to represent this program in Charlotte was maybe the biggest kick in the nuts ever. He is the biggest ***** on the planet.

Yeah man at times...he does too much for the community I come from to hate him outright...

Advertisement
Back