Travis homer 2018 expectations

Advertisement
Tough to predict since Dallas and Lingard are gonna eat too and our OL are weaklings. Going into the summer with Jones and Mahoney starting at guard has got me up nights. That's the truth.

Advertisement
...and he's going to lose carries to DeeJay, Lingard, Burns, Davis...
Uga had 2 1000 yard plus backs last season and another who had 700 yards and another in herrien who had yards as well. It can be done. In addition to that homer will still get majority of the carries and richt has had 2 1000 yard backs in a season as well too

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel like he got more and more confident (and comfortable) as the season went on. He always seemed quiet and reserved to me, but as he started to ball-out I noticed that he expressed himself differently on the field and he ran more confidently. He ran very aggresively versus ND.
When he hit that celebration after the game-sealing TD versus Virginia is when I knew this kid was coming into is own.

I feel like he got more and more confident (and comfortable) as the season went on. He always seemed quiet and reserved to me, but as he started to ball-out I noticed that he expressed himself differently on the field and he ran more confidently. He ran very aggresively versus ND.
When he hit that celebration after the game-sealing TD versus Virginia is when I knew this kid was coming into is own.
The way he played vs Notre Dame was crazy. Really took over that game and established the tone of the outcome

He needs to do that after every TD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he’s gonna lose many carries. I think he’s our best offensive player & will be a work horse.

Advertisement
Back