Trap Game

Advertisement
They got 33 points and left a lot of points on the field.

You should actually watch the games.

They scored 14 points after a blocked punt and a muffed punt that set them up at the Miami 15 and 9 yard lines, respectively.

They averaged 5.28 yards per play on offense, a number that would rank 86th in the country currently.

They also had a 3rd and 1, on the last play of the 3rd quarter only down 5 points, on their own 43 yard line and their 5 star offensive line got blown the **** off the ball, Jaden Davis knocked Amari Daniels’ **** in the dirt, he fumbled, and the fat lady started her sound check.

They got flat dominated on both sides of the ball like they were the star of a snuff film. Get the **** outta here with that “watch the game” bull****. I watched it. 5 times. They got their asses kicked. Take a ******* lap with that bull****.

They got 33 points and left a lot of points on the field.

You should actually watch the games.
You mean the points we gave them?

TVD threw the ball half as many times as Weigman and threw for more yards

“Carved us up”

Don’t let me get in the way of your delusions 😂😂 but I’ll take your advice and “watch games”

😂😂😂😂😂

If Kam wasn’t back, I’d be much more concerned.. but with our general back roaming the secondary. The pass Def will look much better than it has without him.

Advertisement
Call me overly sensitive but I don’t find any of the “thugs”, “convicts”, “crooks” **** funny. It’s tired, lazy and from low IQ morons.
I’m with ya for sure. When I say I thought it was funny it was kinda in the way where the **** is inevitable and thought the effort was funny

But funny in a pathetic way if that makes sense

Don't see a trap game here. This is a team with momentum coming into the conference opener at home and we've got some croots in the house that need to see a show.

If it was mid-season of ACC play, maybe some lack of focus, but not for the conference opener. These dawgs are hungry and ready to eat, after a nice recovery week. Mario and staff we'll have them in line. Remember, this a different team, a different culture. I get the two decades of built up PTSD, but tomorrow we ****** roll.

They scored 14 points after a blocked punt and a muffed punt that set them up at the Miami 15 and 9 yard lines, respectively.

They averaged 5.28 yards per play on offense, a number that would rank 86th in the country currently.

They also had a 3rd and 1, on the last play of the 3rd quarter only down 5 points, on their own 43 yard line and their 5 star offensive line got blown the **** off the ball, Jaden Davis knocked Amari Daniels’ **** in the dirt, he fumbled, and the fat lady started her sound check.

They got flat dominated on both sides of the ball like they were the star of a snuff film. Get the **** outta here with that “watch the game” bull****. I watched it. 5 times. They got their asses kicked. Take a ******* lap with that bull****.
We already discussed it a million times but Weigman came to play. Really was impressed with that kid. And Evan Stewart obviously super talented

I’m gonna go watch the game for the 37th time because apparently I missed us getting carved up the first 36 watches

Advertisement
GT is a dangerous game for a couple of reasons. It's easy to take an inferior team for granted when you are a 3 touchdown favorite (we've lost the last 3 times we were a double digit favorite to GT). We have one of our biggest games the following week at UNC which is so easy to look forward to and past what's ahead of you. We are busting out new uniforms for a night game and returning our best player after a major scare. We have our top flip project in the stands (J Smith) and are playing a team in wounded animal mode coming off an embarrassing loss at home to Bowling Green. There is no way they will play that bad again and we will get their best shot especially with them changing DC's as that has made it clear they know they can't stop a nosebleed with their run D. GT has absolutely nothing to lose and with our track record coming off a bye week there is plenty of reason to be concerned. We will not lose this game and will win it, just don't expect it to be the cakewalk many are making it out to be.
Nervous Episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I see the Canes building a big lead first half with the pass. I know. Terrible rush defense. DC got demoted because of it. I think new DC has worked all week on run defense and can see them selling out at the start of game to stop the run. Will they stop it no. Selling out to try to stop it will leave the Pass game wide open though.From what I have seen Dawson takes advantage of what the opposition gives them. Why I think we pass at will first half. Could be way off but just the way I think it goes for reasons stated

I see the Canes building a big lead first half with the pass. I know. Terrible rush defense. DC got demoted because of it. I think new DC has worked all week on run defense and can see them selling out at the start of game to stop the run. Will they stop it no. Selling out to try to stop it will leave the Pass game wide open though.From what I have seen Dawson takes advantage of what the opposition gives them. Why I think we pass at will first half. Could be way off but just the way I think it goes for reasons stated
I’ve been thinking the same

It’s about time we see another Horton play. TVD throws as good a deep ball as anyone in the country so hopefully they give us a shot at it. X is getting more attention which should leave Colbie or perhaps Horton again deep

Didn't they just get stomped by Bowling Green? I'm not saying the team should take them lightly. But if we play this team close, we're not as good as I think we are.

I am on Canes -20.
I agree we should handle them, I’m just saying last years result rarely matters this year.

Advertisement
Our guys coming off a bye this week are eager to hit someone. Maybe could have been a trap game without the bye, but these guys ar huuuuungry….Lets *** role these bums

Hard to get “trapped” when you have a great O line and running backs against one of the worst run defenses in the country. Noon kick on the road? Possibly. But not a night game at home.

Yes they have the ability light it up through the air, but if Mario wanted to, he could hold onto the ball for 40 minutes and win this game by 2 scores without breaking a sweat.

Play-action should be there all night if they focus on stopping the run. Could be similar to TAMU game.

Advertisement
A&M “carved us up” to the tune of 6.3 yards per pass and 3.3 yards per rush

Real St Louis Rams type stuff there
Weigman played good, but enough mistakes to lose the game. Red zone defense made enough plays to make enough drives empty or FGs. Defense did get a little loose once we got up two scores in the third and fourth quarters.

Not like they just marched up and down the field at will. 5.3 yards per play. Which if was a yearly average is good for 76th in the country. Guess who 75 is? The ******* Gates. For comparisons sake, we were 8.4 per play. Which is third behind Washington and USC.

GT is a dangerous game for a couple of reasons. It's easy to take an inferior team for granted when you are a 3 touchdown favorite (we've lost the last 3 times we were a double digit favorite to GT). We have one of our biggest games the following week at UNC which is so easy to look forward to and past what's ahead of you. We are busting out new uniforms for a night game and returning our best player after a major scare. We have our top flip project in the stands (J Smith) and are playing a team in wounded animal mode coming off an embarrassing loss at home to Bowling Green. There is no way they will play that bad again and we will get their best shot especially with them changing DC's as that has made it clear they know they can't stop a nosebleed with their run D. GT has absolutely nothing to lose and with our track record coming off a bye week there is plenty of reason to be concerned. We will not lose this game and will win it, just don't expect it to be the cakewalk many are making it out to be.
Bro go have a drink. Miami winning this as easy as BCU. Winning by a minimum of 25.

Advertisement
Back