Trap Game

Enough of this trap game nonsense.

Let’s focus on whooping some ***, fellas. Peep these Miami Nights inspired hand wraps. I beat the **** out the bags this am.

Time to get your minds right. It’s game day, and ya’ll over here talking all scared and ****.

“If you scared, go to church.”

~ FSUWHO 😂

IMG_1468.jpeg

Advertisement
I see in many of theses post FEAR and it surprises me to read.

We’re all pumped up but yet FEARFUL of GTECH .

Just saying that when I see FEAR in the eyes of my CANE Generals here on game day with question marks of this team.

WE DON’T BELIEVE IN OUR WARRIORS TAKING THE FIELD TONIGHT.

So glad some here aren’t playing on this team.

A reflection of last couple years still remains.

Just my view of what is clearly in print.

56-10 CANES

GOCANES
IMG_6382.jpeg

I’ve been thinking the same

It’s about time we see another Horton play. TVD throws as good a deep ball as anyone in the country so hopefully they give us a shot at it. X is getting more attention which should leave Colbie or perhaps Horton again deep
I saw some tweets about them not wanting to get burned over the top.
Backers want to stop the run.

I’m on the other side of this thinking the 10-15 yard passes will be there for the taking.
Also consider Arroyo is back in play.

GT is a dangerous game for a couple of reasons. It's easy to take an inferior team for granted when you are a 3 touchdown favorite (we've lost the last 3 times we were a double digit favorite to GT). We have one of our biggest games the following week at UNC which is so easy to look forward to and past what's ahead of you. We are busting out new uniforms for a night game and returning our best player after a major scare. We have our top flip project in the stands (J Smith) and are playing a team in wounded animal mode coming off an embarrassing loss at home to Bowling Green. There is no way they will play that bad again and we will get their best shot especially with them changing DC's as that has made it clear they know they can't stop a nosebleed with their run D. GT has absolutely nothing to lose and with our track record coming off a bye week there is plenty of reason to be concerned. We will not lose this game and will win it, just don't expect it to be the cakewalk many are making it out to be.
They laughed. You were right.

Advertisement
GT is a dangerous game for a couple of reasons. It's easy to take an inferior team for granted when you are a 3 touchdown favorite (we've lost the last 3 times we were a double digit favorite to GT). We have one of our biggest games the following week at UNC which is so easy to look forward to and past what's ahead of you. We are busting out new uniforms for a night game and returning our best player after a major scare. We have our top flip project in the stands (J Smith) and are playing a team in wounded animal mode coming off an embarrassing loss at home to Bowling Green. There is no way they will play that bad again and we will get their best shot especially with them changing DC's as that has made it clear they know they can't stop a nosebleed with their run D. GT has absolutely nothing to lose and with our track record coming off a bye week there is plenty of reason to be concerned. We will not lose this game and will win it, just don't expect it to be the cakewalk many are making it out to be.
Slam Dunk Basketball GIF by NBA

After sifting through 8 pages it crystal clear on why we came out the way we did. Everything in the OP is stood by but the fans attitude feeds into it just as much. Telling these players who are used to losing for two decades how great they are and how they are going to destroy them plays right into the performance. Point being is that this is still a major rebuild in it's early stages and we continue new coach after new coach to forget that and fall into the same trap as every one of them left the program in shambles. Yes, this time around it feels different because the school is finally investing into the program but it doesn't change the fact that we are still picking up the pieces of one of the worst coaches in program history Danny Miaz. To the players credit they actually found a way to "win" this game when playing terribly as this is a game we've been accustomed to losing by double digits for the last 15 years. In that aspect it's a huge step in the right direction and their reactions after the game are different for the better where it's visible how much losing stings our guys instead of it being accepted in the past. We are still learning how to play with expectations and distractions which is what prompted the OP and are so desperate as fans from all of the torture we've endured for way too long to overlook the reality of where we actually are at.

Advertisement
But Mario is still really dumb. kinda indisputable at this point. He is our dummy. yay.

Advertisement
Back