Time for another Uniform Thread

Advertisement
Unis are great. We need our own stadium.
Word on the streets of The 'Chester is that Miami Dade County is going to upgrade Tropical Park significantly and lure us over to play the majority of games, except for marquee ones like FSU, Clemp's son and the big name OOC game.

check out this combo

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?

Fruitcake. That’s my thought.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
@brock @Dwinstitles @OriginalGatorHater

This is what I mean by getting drip. If we’re supposed to be Adidas Flag Ship School (Their words back in 2015), then we should be getting laced like Jordan Branded Schools.

[/URL]

I’m talking NMDs, Yeezy’s, Nite Joggers. Every season, Jordan Brand & Nike Schools are getting new off field gear and new cleats. This is y Harbaugh admonished Michigan to drop Adidas as it’s sponsor.

Advertisement
@brock @Dwinstitles @OriginalGatorHater

This is what I mean by getting drip. If we’re supposed to be Adidas Flag Ship School (Their words back in 2015), then we should be getting laced like Jordan Branded Schools.

[/URL]

I’m talking NMDs, Yeezy’s, Nite Joggers. Every season, Jordan Brand & Nike Schools are getting new off field gear and new cleats. This is y Harbaugh admonished Michigan to drop Adidas as it’s sponsor.
Preach

Miami is one of those schools that should be wearing an updated version of their classic uniforms. Use the modern fabrics, technologies and athletic fits, but stop trying to make them wearable art, or whatever. The last several iterations from Nike were an abomination and disgusting.

Advertisement
Back