Time for another Uniform Thread

Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?
Thoughts? Let's see....your post sucks far more than the current uniforms (which in fact are very classic and clean looking....like the 'Canes are supposed to look).

Advertisement
Does anybody in college football change uniforms every year anymore? I mean besides Oregon. That seems like a really 2006 trend. All those sorry teams that tried that tactic to “attract recruits” are still sorry. It just reeks of gimmickry to me.

Does anybody in college football change uniforms every year anymore? I mean besides Oregon. That seems like a really 2006 trend. All those sorry teams that tried that tactic to “attract recruits” are still sorry. It just reeks of gimmickry to me.
Exactly. We don't need gimmicky uniforms. I like having a classic look, and identity. Not an ever-changing fashion show.

Advertisement
We've had these uniforms since 2016 and they were only supposed to be throwbacks until Richt got a look at the original adidas abominations and kept them and added a green and black one. We very well could get new ones. Maybe as simple as a switch to the number font we saw on the all white ones we wore against UVA this year.
I hated the ones we wore at UVA. They looked like practice unis to me, or something a rec-league team would have for their jerseys.

Advertisement
Once they get rid of all the strawberry patterns on the alternates Id say we have some of the cleanest in CFB

Take a lap OP

Advertisement
Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?
Are there any men that still post on this board?

Last edited:
Advertisement
never watched a game as a fashion show. leave that for my wife. no uniforms woul have overcome the crap coaching we saw last season

Before they address the uniforms they need to address the fact that it looks like Hellen Keller tailors Manny's suits. There is enough material bunched up around his ankles that if properly hemmed could clothe a small town in a 3rd world country.

For dude to be a 'young hip coach' he looks like he bought his suit from DHgate or something.
Have you seen how skinny his legs are?

By classic look u mean the '04 unis?
Ain't no UM 2000s Uni's Classic....Give me Russell
16463114_1293302454042510_4466326413622351708_o.jpg
...and the rest you can sweep out the door....

Advertisement
Back