Time for another Uniform Thread

Ain't no UM 2000s Uni's Classic....Give me RussellView attachment 109895...and the rest you can sweep out the door....
Those are classic to u. '04 is classic to me. I'm sure there are some ppl in their 60s that would say the green and gold unis are classics to them.

The tradition at Miami is to only wear retro uniforms as alternates. Shouldn't break that tradition.

Advertisement
Those are classic to u. '04 is classic to me. I'm sure there are some ppl in their 60s that would say the green and gold unis are classics to them.

The tradition at Miami is to only wear retro uniforms as alternates. Shouldn't break that tradition.
I have a Signed 04 Jersey.....No 2000 Jersey Fs with Russell Jerseys....The entire CFB World was jealous of those Bad MFers...

Before they address the uniforms they need to address the fact that it looks like Hellen Keller tailors Manny's suits. There is enough material bunched up around his ankles that if properly hemmed could clothe a small town in a 3rd world country.

For dude to be a 'young hip coach' he looks like he bought his suit from DHgate or something.

He gets his swag from his dad
6901877602_43665cdc10_b.jpg

Advertisement
I’ll say this, I loved the gray facemasks.

I know some people can’t separate uniforms from certain games, so I’m sure plenty of people hate them because it was against FIU.

But I thought they looked awesome, would love to see that more often.

Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?
Shyts look ugly now cause we losing facts

We need modern uniforms and get away from this 1920 look

Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?

I think the time has come that you see your day in KTDT.

Advertisement
some of the best uni going. focus on other areas.. so gal they went classic... keep it. the LSU and Bamas of the world don't change them ever..

Advertisement
some of the best uni going. focus on other areas.. so gal they went classic... keep it. the LSU and Bamas of the world don't change them ever..
The difference is, we're not the LSU's and Bama's. Those are blue bloods and we are not. We look like wannabes. Miami's tradition is to change unis.

Advertisement
Y’all gotta stop living in the past. These Uni’s are just fine.

We need new ones; not talking about design per say, but new unis. they’ve been recycled and have been worn and torn to the point named and numbers r peeling off some.

Imma keep it real; the problem is we are not getting any drip, period.

We were supposed to be Adidas’ flag ship right? Where’s the drip? Not some sucka recycled trash uniforms & shoes, I’m talking about driiiip!

Advertisement
Back